John Kasich eats pizza with a fork

I get what you’re saying, but then you’re also saying that after shaking all those hands, they don’t go and wash them? Or at least wash them before eating? (Remember when people did that?) :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Forget pizza, I want to know if the Republican candidates are going to eat bacon sandwiches?

Trump eating a bacon sarnie is probably best left in your nightmares.

2 Likes

I am dimly aware of poutine from a Michael Moore movie, where he asked Americans to name a Canadian food.

People were shocked to find there was such a thing as Canadian food.

1 Like

Better that you eat the pig than the other way around.

Ask Cameron.

Forget pizza?

That’s a slippery slope my friend…

2 Likes

Heh, I did think of that, and figured who knows how many hands they had to shake on the way from the washroom to the table…

2 Likes

Oh those poor people… With political cooties all over their hands.

We should really make these fuckers campaign in giant gerbil balls.

Please?!

2 Likes

[quote=“grimloki, post:23, topic:75960, full:true”]
I am dimly aware of poutine from a Michael Moore movie, where he asked Americans to name a Canadian food.[/quote]
Made, no doubt, with good Canadian Cheese:

We have a local “Boston’s Pizza” chain here that seems to have no connection to the Canadian chain. Pity, I’d like to give one of these a try:

4 Likes

I’m so confused by that. I want it so badly, yet I’m disgusted by it at the same time.

7 Likes

In fairness to old Acadia, don’t put the cart before the horse: there’s a reason they’re called CAjuns down there.

2 Likes

Why? In the name of all that is holy, or at least holey…why? :astonished:

2 Likes

6 times the wholesome goodness of a traditional pizza.

5 Likes

Louisiana as a French colony predates the Acadian expulsion, though - first settlement by Le Moyne d’Iberville at the end of the 17th century. The expulsion took place somewhat over a half-century later. By the time they lost Acadia and Nouvelle France, the French had already divided their North American possessions into two separately administered colonies, with Louisiana being everything South of Illinois, iirc.

2 Likes

The Croque Beaver was once known from Detroit to Bouctouche :wink:

Croque Beaver… Can’t decide if that’s a band name or rapper name…

1 Like

Croque-castor? When all you see about you are beavers, you make beavertails. I’m sure the Pilgrim Fathers were faced with the same problem, gobblin’ the gobblers… :wink:

2 Likes

Lobster Salad is an abomination. We’re good at legumes and fish.

Pretty much the same in Québec. Truite meunière! Nom! Nom! (And that ain’t the French word “nom”…)

I have only one thing to say about this.

“If I were in my car and getting ready to reverse and saw Kasich eating pizza with a fork in the backup camera, I’m not confident which pedal I would use.”

6 Likes

It’s brilliant and terrible.

How I experienced that…

OMG is that PIZZA CAKE?! O.o O.o O.o

My inner child just died of delight!

Wait…

oh no…

That’s disgusting. -_-

3 Likes