John Kasich eats pizza with a fork

What you call bacon is the stuff of nightmares.

3 Likes

a heapinā€™ helpinā€™ of freedom. FREEDOMMMMM!!!

Iā€™m an unrepentant food supremacist. All the ego boost of all the other supremacists, with none of the destroying of other peoples lives.

At least I hope.

1 Like

Thatā€™s a difference between you and I.

1 Like

word. I wasnā€™t even being derisive, btw. loves me some bacon.

How could freedom be derisive?!

Who the hell doesnā€™t eat pizza with a fork!? Who the hell doesnā€™t eat curry with their hands!?

The world is Topsy turvy and I donā€™t want off!!

2 Likes

LOLOL @ both !

** Itā€™s only tuesday morning but you made my weekend ā€¦

1 Like

Is it just me, or does it look like the two of them are using forks to eat the toppings off the crust? Isnā€™t that a capital offense in NYC?

2 Likes

There are toppings on a NYC slice? I thought that was defined by having only a schmear of tomato paste with some spices and a sprinkling of cheese. And greaseā€¦lots and lots of grease!

/runs and hides

5 Likes

No, no, youā€™re thinking of Boston slices! A slice of pizza here makes NYC street pizza taste like Mario Batali.

1 Like

Itā€™s all greasy soggy cardboard to me.

And donā€™t get me started on the abomination that is California pizza.

All pizza, or all Boston/NYC slices?

Boston/NYC.

Iā€™m definitely more of a fan of Chicago pizza.

1 Like

Oh, me too, by a long shot. But honestly, a real Chicago pie is such a different, delicious beast than the rest of what people think of as pizza that I sort of mentally separate it into its own unique dish. I love New Haven style pizza myself. Crisp, lots of char on the crust, no grease, ample toppings.

2 Likes

Yā€™all are making me hungry!!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 322 days. New replies are no longer allowed.