July 4, 2030: Opening of the Trump Presidential Library

Originally published at: https://boingboing.net/2020/11/07/july-4-2030-opening-of-the-trump-presidential-library.html

17 Likes

Indeed, it will be a library of twits.

3 Likes

somebody had fun writing this to distract themselves from the election count, haha

6 Likes

So Joe Biden has to set up at the Whyte House in Vegas?

4 Likes

If this is run like other Tromp endeavors, it will go bankrupt within a year.

3 Likes

fey no cake

5 Likes

I was fine until I read that Kim Kardashian was president, and then I threw up.

8 Likes

Cute Diamonds are Forever reference!

3 Likes

I know more about KFC chicken wings than anyone else on Earth

I believe this part.

8 Likes

Nope. But if Junior has anything to do with it, there will be coke.

8 Likes

The library will also feature a diorama of Four Seasons Landscaping in Philly, titled “The Donald’s Last Stand”.

12 Likes
4 Likes

This is wonderfully done. And, believable.

“If this is run like other Tromp endeavors, it will go bankrupt within a year.”

It’s just going to sit there half unfinished after all of the contracters quit when the guaranteed money never comes through.

The contractors had a legally binding contract, but it turns out to be with a shell corporation that had all of its assets stripmined by another shell corporation affiliated with Trump 72 hours before payment was due.

4 Likes

That happened to me when I read the bit about 18 months when he refused to leave the WH. Trust me, he won’t get 18 minutes before the Secret Service tosses his ass out. They are beyond sick and tired of him!

5 Likes

I hope that’s true, but I fear all his rhetoric about the deep state was just projection, and he has surrounded himself with obedient toadies. Including the secret service.

1 Like

Nah, they hate him because he consistently treats them like crap. Nobody is forgetting how many extra hours and expense he cost them in NYC and in DC. This year, he exposed agents to the virus multiple times with his no-mask agenda and publicity stunts surrounding his stay in the hospital.

3 Likes

I can see it now. Thankfully I will awake tomorrow less dramatic world :slight_smile:

1 Like

I started reading this but then realized I no longer even give a shit enough about Trump to read long-form jokes about him. That time is over.

5 Likes

It would be great if such a thing did exist. Excelent piece.