Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg dies at 87

What a FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT HE IS.

14 Likes

Segregation, here we come!

8 Likes

There is an argument that only one seat was stolen. A civic minded justice could resign and correct it. A stitch in time saves nine.

I’m not holding my breath for that.

9 Likes

25 Likes

Sorry to break it to you.

1 Like

The evil turtle couldn’t even wait an hour to say he’s bringing a full vote.

27 Likes

NHC ran out of names and is now two storms into the Greek alphabet. This fuckin year.

14 Likes

Aaaaaand… it’s official.

ETA: Beat me to it, @Hylyx.

13 Likes

Almost seems as though he had it all prepared. What a dick.

20 Likes
8 Likes

The problem is, it’s the civic minded ones we need!

16 Likes

there’s no if. that rule was only for black presidents

24 Likes

Cruel irony was seeing blue skies and being able to breath (relatively) clean air again in my corner of the west coast today only to hear news of RBG’s passing 20 minutes later. Fuck this year.

20 Likes

He’s probably had that statement queued for months, just waiting excitedly for the time he could send it. Fucking ghoul, combining a eulogy with a nakedly political statement.

27 Likes

RIP RBG but she should retired 7 years ago when we had an easy path to replace her. jfc, these old people, retire. Let another mofo’er have a chance at the job.

7 Likes

The Elton John in the background.

i give up

5 Likes

[edit: removed ad hom] She has done more good in her so-called retirement years than most of us combined will do in our entire lifetimes. Ageist statements like that don’t help anyone.

31 Likes

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

ok. that about sums it up.

Also, Boingers in other countries that aren’t too cold, are you folks accepting political refugees at this time? Sadly, pending Nov., there may be a time when it’s an entirely reasonable option to emigrate.

15 Likes

100% this.

2 Likes

38 Likes