Kanye West says he knows what George Floyd felt like when he was murdered because losing Adidas is like a "knee on his neck"

8 Likes

We all should have stopped paying any attention to him after he interrupted Taylor Swift’s award presentation. Just another chaos agent.

2 Likes

As a former proponent of drunkenly crafted toasted peanut butter and Swiss cheese sandwiches I would like to subscribe to your newsletter.

11 Likes

Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

10 Likes

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Sunlight is the Best Disinfectant

7 Likes

Kermit The Frog Reaction GIF by Muppet Wiki

9 Likes

I blame my maternal grandfather… known in the family for being 24/7 ribald and having the biggest laugh you’ve ever heard. Example: When the weather turned cold enough for windows to fog/frost-over, he would call us kids over to the window and finger-draw on it. He’d draw a large circle, draw a vertical line through it… dividing it in half, then make a smudge at the center of the line. Then he’d say, “Guess what this is, kids!” and we kids would bust out laughing. My mother? “STOP DOING THAT!”

8 Likes

Yeah… but… You know what you did!

disappointed season 3 GIF by Ash vs Evil Dead

11 Likes

He was “misdiagnosed” but refuses to take medication (if you take meds, it means you’re actually sick), then emphasizes how well he is by saying something strange. I don’t know why no one is doing anything to help this man, but he’s getting near to some kind of crisis, and it’s not going to go well. Desperation is leaking out his ears, and he’s scrambling to get his business/$ back. I hope he isn’t allowed to see his kids unchaperoned, and Kim may need a restraining order. I hope he gets better, but I think this has been coming on since his Mom died.

5 Likes

My favorite movie quote EVER! I’ve been using it a lot with such morons as MTG, Bobo and TFG sucking so much air out of the world.

5 Likes
11 Likes

4 Likes

The difference is that Prince actually had an articulable reason for doing that. He was protesting predatory record contracts. Ye doesn’t have that excuse.

From Kanye’s comments, he certainly feels like he’s YeSus on the Cross.

1 Like

Joe Biden Shut Up GIF by Saturday Night Live

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.