Kanye West says he knows what George Floyd felt like when he was murdered because losing Adidas is like a "knee on his neck"

I’m just saying I don’t need to hear about the guy every day now that he’s established he’s an asshole, so let’s just get to the bit where everyone stops rewarding his assholery with the attention he so clearly craves.

4 Likes

This over 8 year old video was about the reaction they KNEW Kanye was gonna have about the jokes back when his mental health was better when it was assumed he was keeping up with his meds

Simply put, this guy being a taint is a very well known thing many folks saw over the years. Getting tired of folks confounding his attitude and shit emotional intelligence with completely legit struggles others had either mental health or ethnic/social/economic issue wise.

24 Likes

Wow, I think I love everything about this clip, especially the bizarre writing process behind the episode. And Bill Hader is one of the most funny people ever. Thank you!!

11 Likes

I must be a very bad person, because I sincerely wish that I survive this asshole, because there’ll be a grave I want to piss on.

2 Likes

No. I will continue calling him what I always have.

2 Likes

And here I was thinking there couldn’t possibly be anything he could say to make me hate him even more!

2 Likes

If we need a symbol, I have one ready:

5 Likes

yep, this is like Prince changing his name to symbol

Everyone still called him prince

Also fuck Kanye

6 Likes

Then there would be a trademark dispute between RHCP and the Kurt Vonnegut estate.

5 Likes

You mean they won’t just Give It Away?

12 Likes

I’m always interested in esoteric swears. Technical Granddaughter is some kind of reincarnated Terror Of Junior High Catholic school nun. I got taken to task by her the other day for saying ‘aw, nuts’. I don’t know any French, Italian, Spanish or even goddamn Russian curses she’s not hip to now. I’ll happily learn Yiddish cuss words just for the next time I inevitably stub my toe or burn myself on a saucepan. It’ll give me a few days grace

8 Likes

I hate that mental illness is continually brought into conversations about him. I suffer from severe and debilitating mental illness and I know many others who do. Not one of them has said or behaved in any way like he is doing.
It’s not mental illness, its just that he’s an asshole.

28 Likes

I’ll bet he also knows how a woman feels when she’s raped.

2 Likes

Is there some kind of upside for him to all this? I mean, aside from becoming a plausible Republican candidate for President of the USA?

3 Likes

This from the guy who wore the “White Lives Matter” shirt.
It’s not even him being tactless and self-absorbed, he’s deliberately tormenting the family of a murder victim.

13 Likes

In his case, entire solar systems can pass through it.

6 Likes

Give It Away? Now, you must be Road Trippin’ if you think their lawyers won’t Reach Out to Get On Top of that. They won’t let such a challenge to their branding be water Under The Bridge. I’d bet they’d even issue some sort of legalise statement that translates to “Me and My Friends, we Can’t Stop until we see Scar Tissue. So Ye can Suck My Kiss.”

7 Likes

The difference is that Prince actually had an articulable reason for doing that. He was protesting predatory record contracts. Ye doesn’t have that excuse. Plus, as others have pointed out, he’s still extensively using the name Kanye West, so I think he doesn’t have much to complain about if people still call him that. Also, I don’t recall, with all the outrageous things he’s said lately, him complaining about people calling him Kanye. It doesn’t seem like it’s a big deal to him.

13 Likes

the princess bride GIF

16 Likes

Hm. What puckers and looks like as asterisk. Ah!

You’ve definitely hit on something there.

5 Likes