Kanye West says he's going "Death Con 3" on Jews

He showed who he was when he bullied a 20 year old Taylor Swift; and when he wore the MAGA cap; and when he said slavery was a choice; and when he posting abusive messages about his ex-wife and her new partner; and when he told his new partner she’d have to up her game if she was going to be with him; and…

29 Likes

12 Likes

Also can we stop assuming his mental status and just straight up acknowledge he’s a shitty person without inventing excuses we don’t know are true? Kanye’s always behaved like this.

19 Likes

The sad thing is he’s made important and innovative music, but he’s always kind of been an asshole, narcissist, and blowhard. In the past several years he took a hard pivot from your typical “insufferable creative being insufferable” to “really fucking dangerous” and that’s when I couldn’t listen to anything of his anymore.

18 Likes

They say he has been locked out of his account though all his other tweets remain.

1 Like

DEATH CON 3 = really some terrible shit an ignorant person full of pointless hate but
he’ll move on to another stupid thing to say

DEFCON = A lot of people seriously willing to Kill a lot more people and the means to do it but they
usually wise up and chill out after flapping their lips for a while

DECON = the worst of all it’s a shit ton of dead mice in the walls, cabinets, under appliances and stinking to high hell and it takes a couple of forever’s to get rid of that nasty stench.

10 Likes

…and kanye’s fool babblings has made them V angry.
Anubis-cricket

01_54_47_161_anubisspray

8 Likes

Kanye needs professional help.

I’m not talking about therapy. He needs a good PR team.

4 Likes

I mean you say that, but everyone’s talking about him, he’s been on all the news channels this week. I think he’s got PR pretty figured out.

3 Likes

There is such a thing as bad press. You need to get in front of these things and control the narrative. Of course, I’m being facetious.

3 Likes

I was just going to make that exact comment. He is saying exactly what the Black Hebrew Israelite guys say: “Blacks are the real Jews”. This is a seriously violent and anti-Semitic and crazy group and it’s pretty sad if he is getting into their nonsense.

5 Likes

There are real Black African Jews. They come from Ethiopia (they’re from the Queen of Sheba’s line). Mengistu tried killing them all, but rescue attempts were made (covertly, U.S. and Israel) over a number of years and at this point there are virtually no Jews left in Ethiopia. They were given a choice, and they all chose Israel over the U.S., so that’s where they are now.

18 Likes

Good job Kanye, you got everyone’s attention by smearing your shit on the wall again. Now fuck all the way back off, please.

10 Likes

At least he’s not planning to get Megiddo on their asses.

We know a song about that, don’t we children?

6 Likes

We don’t have to assume.

6 Likes
29 Likes
13 Likes

Main takeaway to remember is that bipolar disorder doesn’t cause antisemitism. “I forgot to take the pills that keep me from hating Jews” isn’t a thing.

31 Likes

It’s called a “302” where I’m from.

2 Likes