Kari Lake staff welcomed "Jew hunter" Ethan Schmidt into rally, but venue owner kicked him out

Originally published at: Kari Lake staff welcomed "Jew hunter" Ethan Schmidt into rally, but venue owner kicked him out | Boing Boing

13 Likes

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

20 Likes

“But I was kicked out last time,” [self-proclaimed “Jew Hunter”] Schmidt said, hoping for a fight, which makes for better video. But the Lake worker only shrugged, “I don’t care.” (And neither, apparently, does the shameless Lake, who posed with Schmidt at an earlier event.)

While powder keg-lighter and international realpolitik saboteur Putin laughs his fucking ass off.

20 Likes

Someone should send the golf club manager a copy of the “Nazi Bar” story. It will help him understand that he would have saved himself some trouble by not allowing Kari Lake to hold her rally there in the first place.

33 Likes

So the Maga playbook consists mostly of “throw fundraiser, throw feces, throw money into the fire, rinse, repeat”?

19 Likes

magats are also known for throwing tantrums.

12 Likes

… “flooding the zone” with bullshit

While watching the news coverage of Steve Bannon’s initial appearance in federal court on Monday, I kept thinking about his 2018 confession to the acclaimed writer Michael Lewis. His quote is like a compass that orients this crazy era of American politics. “The Democrats don’t matter,” Bannon told Lewis. “The real opposition is the media. And the way to deal with them is to flood the zone with shit.”

cnn.com/2021/11/16/media/steve-bannon-reliable-sources/index.html

17 Likes

An element in their pathology, I suppose.

7 Likes

That Lake’s pretty shallow. And polluted.

24 Likes

My thought as well. As an emissary from h*ll, does she have some sort of hypnotic diplomatic immunity or maybe extra amped Havana Syndrome?

2 Likes

Picture of political analyst at work.

7 Likes

This is so fucked up that my brain read, “Jew Hunter” as “Nazi Hunter”. I just couldn’t parse someone calling them self that. What a piece of shit.

9 Likes

Oh, they keep the money. There are there things they burn.

5 Likes

crosses?

6 Likes

Bridges, I think. There never seems to be any turning back.

8 Likes

What does this guy do for a living? I assume that he grifts money somehow.
He popped up around the internet about the time the Covid vaccines started rolling out more. He filmed himself going into like CVS and shit bothering people.

9 Likes

With friends like that how could she possibly lose that election?
Do I really have to use the /s tag for this?

4 Likes

Influencer. Future etymologists will wonder if the word stems from influenza.

ETA:
Givesendgo go is a possible answer, one of the crowdfunding sites that dgaf if you’re racist or fighting against health measures to make money.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.