Kayleigh MacEnany's plan for grand farewell disrupted by President Trump sparking a failed insurrection

She’s pretty, white, blonde, dumb and willing to lie on command. She had already passed the interview without ever needing to apply. Her professed Christianity is just icing on the cake.

12 Likes

I am jotting this down for use in daily life.

Next week I think it will be “I can’t come to work today. I am burdened by my incessant pursuit of money. I am going to stay home. I know that is what Christ would want me to do.”

I can think of so many situations this will be useful for.

12 Likes

Yeah, that was my Mom’s go to for any issue you might large and small.

@Mindysan33 Thanks for the memories! Ha Ha Ha Ha!

3 Likes

Odds were that the cross around her neck would have burst into flames if she did get a chance to lie about all the evil Trump did. Surprised it didn’t happen sooner.

2 Likes

Beat me to it.

1 Like

I’m mildly surprised we haven’t seen a press conference from Jesus where He states that no one from the Trump administration speaks for Him.

8 Likes

I was counting the time it would take to open her mouth.

2 Likes

If she wanted to celebrate Trump’s accomplishments, what better way than to sing them? I have the perfect music for the performance.

1 Like

christ, what an asshole.

crunchy or smooth? sorry wrong thread

2 Likes

Surprising literally no one.

Later, during lunch with friends, she stepped away to relieve herself:

“I knew I needed to go to the bathroom,” McEnany said Tuesday. “I knew that’s what Christ would want me to do. I knew it’s what, as a woman of faith, I needed to do.”

4 Likes

I’m not an expert on modern religion either, but I think this point is debatable at best.

1 Like

But, but that’s Jesus canceling people. /s

3 Likes

This right here is the biggest, most brazen lie that she ever told.

3 Likes

“What would Jesus do?”

“He would read a prepared statement in defence of a president who stumbled between brute chaotic cruelty and overt white nationalism for four years, while mismanaging a crisis that has killed more Americans than the Second World War, and who topped the whole thing off with an attempted coup.”

I really need to brush up on my catechism. I don’t remember any of that.

10 Likes

After all the lying she has done, are we supposed to feel sorry that she didn’t add one more lie to the junkpile?
Uh, I’m thinking no.

she and other trump followers don’t know jack shit about christ

1 Like

Catching up here: why aren’t all these upper class Christophiliac conservative women I have to see and listen to all the time, not home taking care of a litter of kids? The white population is diminishing, I hear. Which Bible verse calls them to be Republic*nt politicians and TV yappers and whatnot?

Because they are a do as I say not as I do crowd. It’s never about them, but about everyone else in the world being forced to do their bidding. They are, at heart, authoritarians looking to stamp out all dissent to their preferred type of society.

And if they DID get what they wanted, I doubt it would work out well for the women in question.

handmaids-tale-serena-dc

4 Likes