Kellyanne Conway: lies are "alternative facts" and if the press says otherwise, there's gonna be trouble

9 Likes

Did he even watch the show???

Sorry, had a geeky moment there. But seriously, no. Riley was incredibly bland, and I fail to see how a guy who couldn’t support a woman being all of herself could possibly be a compelling match. And being a Slayer was an intrinsic part of who Buffy was. Just IMHO.

16 Likes

I dunno what all the fuss in this thread is about. I thought the inauguration was pretty doubleplusgood.

17 Likes

The Cabinet as of now is two retired generals. So, one of those and Pence could basically vote to take over.

Interesting…

8 Likes

Everybody hated Riley. Le yawn.

4 Likes

Good point! I was wondering why the Republican Senate was dragging their heels on cabinet confirmation and hadn’t used the Harry Reid Nuclear Option to bang them though.

Will they declare that Trump is unable to discharge?

He is the exact opposite of what the office calls for.

2 Likes

Personally, the coat keeps giving me flashbacks of Toni Basil.

12 Likes

You say that like it’s a bad thing.

10 Likes

“Alternative Facts” sounds like an article in the back of Teen Beat from 1992, right next to the one about Nirvana.

10 Likes

KURT SMELLS LIKE TEEN SPIRIT

#alternativefacts

11 Likes

22 Likes

That describes Trump and every Cabinet pick to date.

12 Likes

Well, for once thing, he hasn’t got a Cabinet in place, while he’s worried about TV ratings and the size of his Inauguration crowd. That sounds like a good start on a case for inability to discharge the duties of the office.

4 Likes

Propaganda Barbie

19 Likes

How about “Disgustingly Patriotic Barbie?”

1 Like

Adam would make an ideal Trump spokesman. I wonder if he would do it for the lulz?

To draw attention away from the real decision makers?

What makes her patriotic?

No joke.

“Republican” / “Warmonger” / “First Lady” doesn’t mean patriotic.

4 Likes

Don’t be silly. Would a dirty traitor dress like that??

7 Likes