Kellyanne Conway says media aren’t 'afraid enough'

Same ingredients, different menu items, she’s the Taco Bell of creative self expression.

7 Likes

That’s the problem with all that foreign food - too much avec.

4 Likes

Orange Supremacy is the new dog whistle?

1 Like

And those Obama hands!

And his crowd sizes! And his votes Electoral College AND popular.

With better ratings!

11 Likes

Before he left, Bannon ‘leaked’ that Trump & cohort weren’t actually space aliens in human suits. I think that was only more misdirection via Alt-Facts. They are actually cartoon characters in human suits.

2 Likes

This. Very much this. I have a relative who was a hardcore Conspiracy Theorist before Trump came along. She glommed onto him like a remora on a shark. Since she already believed that we are in a constant crisis, created by the Shadow Government, it was easy to believe that an “outsider” like Trump was the only one who could fight them. His lies, his ignorance, his insults didn’t matter. He was her only hope to survive the aliens/Freemasons/Rothschilds/Prince Charles.

4 Likes

Your xenofoodic attitude is duly noted.

Speaking of which, that skilfully circulated photo of Mr. Ticks-the-boxes with the chicken wings bucket of course fits right into that “freedom fries” image the likes of Ma Conway have created. Even the Duke of Ankh has more culinary sense than the current Vetinari stand-in, it would communicate. A man of the street, it would communicate. Any Avec, it would communicate, is foreign to its wielder.

I, for one, would rather murder for a curry than let a bucket full of chicken wings near me. And don’t get me started on if a sausage on a stick is a sandwich. Even the Earl of Ankh knows that.

4 Likes

I’m not going to be able to muster a drop of sympathy for that person, until she is supporting herself cleaning hotel rooms or waiting tables or something honest. Maybe then, she would be able to manage some sympathy for me, and for all of us, and then I’ll be able to reciprocate. Until then, she can FUCK OFF with Extreme Prejudice.

9 Likes

+1 for the Terry Pratchett/Discworld reference.

4 Likes

My call for sympathy was of the highly ironic variety.

4 Likes

Fair enough. I know you’re an empathetic human, generally, I guess I’m just having a day.

1 Like

It all makes so much more sense now!

3 Likes

Don’t think so.

8 Likes

I’m sure the writers wanted to invoke 1984, though.

4 Likes

So Kellyanne was around in 1931? I think that’s when the first TV news analysis was broadcast.

The chin appears to stick out further

Nope. Under the desk there is only room for Putin’s hand.

2 Likes

Lifted, invoked, whatever. It’s an homage.

I just wanted the Star Trek fans to know where it came from.

3 Likes

Agreed. It’s a good thing to know.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.