Kentucky woman launches into racist rant against other shoppers, who ignore her

First she attacks them for acting like everybody else, then she demands they assimilate better. Racists are weird.

34 Likes

I agree with you, because when they say:

I have to say, no, we don’t. No we fucking don’t.

I don’t give a fuck if they beat me up in the parking lot or not. Whenever someone’s being this much of an asshole I have to stand up to them.

20 Likes

I kinda do.

13 Likes

How about:

22 Likes

The funny part about that is she’s probably about 50.

4 Likes

*“Woolsworth” is actually how he says it, lol. My late-1st-mother-in-law called “Farmer Jack”, a now-defunct MI grocery chain, “Farmers Jack”. But she was from Poland, not Mississippi or Alabama (I can never remember where OBWAT takes place).

1 Like

It’s not as colloquial or succinct.

1 Like

Compromise: She spent her 15 minutes of fame demonstrating the truth of George Orwell’s saying that at 50, everyone has the face they deserve.

10 Likes

Now, I have a different impression of this. The headline should have read “Kentucky woman launches into racist rant against other shoppers, while everyone else looks on and does nothing”

In this case, I feel as though their silence was their approval of the matter at hand.

18 Likes

Still, she’s complaining about a black woman around the age of 30-40 that she’s taking all the tax money. While she herself is probably more in need of that.

1 Like

It will be totally worth it.

And it will be totally worth it when I sue them out of their little double-wide and into whatever existence is even worse, just because I can.

1 Like

I’m 52, I don’t look it, and I’m finally grateful for that fact! But it scares me that so many women my age - heck, some younger than I - look much older. Because then they end up resenting me, lol.

And I’d like to add that not everyone in KY is like that. http://www.kykernel.com/kernel_plus/kentucky-man-hosts-thanksgiving-dinner-for-lgbtq-students/article_2ab8d884-b365-11e6-ade4-774d9b252027.html

16 Likes

This :grey_exclamation:

I hope, if I ever have the misfortune to be an immediate witness to this sort of behavior, that I will have the moral courage and social conscience to speak up and firmly declare “You do not speak for me!”

19 Likes

It’s not the years, it’s the miles.

14 Likes

True fact: Every single person who stood there silently and let this happen is a spineless turd.

14 Likes

Like, wear-and-tear?

3 Likes

For the record I never described her as ugly, only that she is predictable. She has, as is always the case, made herself ugly.

7 Likes

Most likely because they all have an aunt just like her at home that they ignore too.

9 Likes

A newly emboldened playing her #trumpcard

12 Likes

OH GAWWWWD…and I can’t afford plastic surgery!

3 Likes