Kim Davis' official emails: "Soldier of Christ", whippings by homosexual mob, and more!

Heaven is hell on gym socks.

6 Likes

Where I was growing up, it was “The Dolphin”…

1 Like

She is certainly teetering dangerously close to the edge of sanity…
http://wiki.lspace.org/mediawiki/index.php/Multiple_exclamation_marks

Two is vulgar in my opinion.

2 Likes

What!!

11 Likes

Hey, at least it’s good to know that our civic officials have the backing of the supreme deity of the universe.

But seriously… “Weighted?”

2 Likes

Is it too late to take part in the whippings?

My safe word is “******”

1 Like

By who?

2 Likes

There are currently plenty of congresscritters who literally believe stuff like that.

6 Likes

Heh. EULA Christians. That’s brilliant.

8 Likes

Actually, many evangelicals don’t take it literally. There are plenty of evangelicals who still cling to old theological ideas but reject the idea of inerrant scriptures and even miracles and the virgin birth. But of course, many “evangelicals” wouldn’t call these folks evangelical. Educated evangelicals (they exist! Read Dr. Tony Campolo - he’s funny and intelligent, supports gay marriage and is a feminist, though he maintains evangelical theology!)

It’s just that fundamentalists tend to emerge out of evangelical and pentecostal camps. It’s kinda the next logical step, unless one is willing to question some old traditions. Personally, I read John 9 and read Jesus endorse a kind of agnosticism and see the value in that.

1 Like

“Christ what an asshole”

• Jesus probably
3 Likes

Ronald Reagan. Fascist, fool, war hawk, and religious nut all in one dangerous package. His acting skill did at least improve, after he became a politician.

2 Likes

@Mindysan33: In Minneapolis, they pulled no punches. The biggest gay bar was called The Gay 90’s.

4 Likes

I’m genuinely shocked that Davis fought to keep these emails from being disclosed. She’s clearly very proud of her beliefs and it wasn’t exactly a secret that she acted on those beliefs rather than the law.

Then again it says something that she and her defenders knew how embarrassing this stuff would be.

7 Likes

They could start their very own internet

1 Like

actually, it’s about ethics in heaven

6 Likes

Shudder

1 Like

Let’s all hope there’s a heavenly laundromat to wash all those socks…I mean, we’re talking about 144K virgin men. Gross.

2 Likes

At what point does ‘applied religious belief’ become ‘dangerous, delusional fantasy’?

4 Likes

Not “does”; “did.”

4 Likes