Kim Davis' official emails: "Soldier of Christ", whippings by homosexual mob, and more!

Why is the issue of marriage licences carried out by an elected official? Why is this not like… and administrator’s job?

2 Likes

Holy shit I would never email my internal narrative about myself, my daily activities and the people around me to anyone. Under any circumstances. It’s a bit more whimsical, a lot less biblical and 100% less hateful, but still pretty fucking weird.

6 Likes

Did you just post your internal narrative to BoingBoing?

2 Likes

The moment it adversely affects people who want nothing to do with it.

1 Like

Yeah, just message it to me.

5 Likes

There is only ONE Eagle… .right across from the Krispy Creme on Ponce! Next to the Kodak building.

1 Like

Probably depends on your evangelical.

Millennialism tends to pop up historically (at least in the early modern/modern era) whenever things get bad or weird, or unstable socially. The Boxers were millenarian to some extent, and there have been several (often anti-colonial) Islamic movements that are led by someone claiming to the Mahdi (whose supposed to show up with the second coming). I wonder if he connects modern movements to those in the past? Looks like an interesting book, though.

See, you immediately knew it was a leather bar! Must be something about the Eagle that screams LEATHER BAR?

2 Likes

What did you say??? WHAT DID YOU SAAAAAYYYY???

4 Likes

Whatever turns you on.

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically be used by Donald Trump in a Fox News interview in 24 hours unless flagged)

5 Likes

I am getting mighty sick of this guy deleting his posts. You better own up to your jokes, son or I’m gonna start flagging these withdrawals as inappropriate actions.

#tosses flag onto playing field

:-1:

6 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be accidently filed in a cabinet marked ‘Beware of Jaguar’ in 24 hours unless flagged)

10 Likes

(post withdrawn by author, will be automatically be posted to parents’ Facebook page in 24 hours unless "flagged)

6 Likes

Fundamentalists failed their lit classes? Maybe? :confused:

EULA…Yeah, I almost blew wine out my nose!

1 Like

I am going to tackle both of you muthafuckas on the next down!

4 Likes

So, basically, as soon as it’s applied?

1 Like

Sooner, if its particularly egregious.

1 Like