Kitten with head stuck in jar rescued

https://www.google.com.au/search?q=101+uses+dead+cat&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi2mKyYnPzOAhUDW5QKHQ2VAPsQsAQIHA&biw=1360&bih=681

Having freed decidedly wild animals from various mishaps and/or traps in my time, an animal that is in severe distress and/or exhausted from trying to get loose from something is not going to fight very hard. Never mind that the distinction between “feral” and “stray” in a populated area is pretty meaningless.

6 Likes

Thanks for your input.

Obligatory:

9 Likes

Nonsense. Everybody knows space kittens just need their special telepathic collars.

12 Likes

Still one of the best though.

That is what I was referring to, but thanks for linking. Some of the kids may not be aware of the old memes.

3 Likes

Somehow, I remember bonsai kittens being much funnier 15 years ago.

3 Likes

Terrible that aging isn’t? And now I really need to tell some kids to get of my lawn.
(OK technically not a lawn, but I hate the noise of ‘music’ coming out of a mobile, especially from under my windows).

OT: Happy for the kitten, sweet people did this and wonderful careful.

2 Likes

Someday, a whole generation will rewatch Adult Swim programming and wonder why they thought this funny.

7 Likes

“Idiots” seems overly harsh… they DID just free it from a jar, I give them credit for that.

3 Likes

Well, that was a pickle.

1 Like

I could have gone very badly. They should have taken it to a vet, who could sedate the cat, safely remove the jar, and then have the cat fixed.

After that first whack my thought was “weaponized kitty!”

A kitten running around with broken-glass-horns would be terrifying.

1 Like

Perhaps they didn’t have easy access to a vet.

12 Likes

Stop, you’re parading on his rain.

:wink:

9 Likes

You do know there are a lot parts in the world where people do not have that easy access to things urban and suburban people are used to?

And that a sweet, thoughtful, carefull rescue of a animal being is more a wonder than a usance? Let’s say, lots of people are kind to animals. But the kind of kindness divers a lot, (mostly) correlated to the living conditions the people have. And the role and usage of said animals.

So please, read and watch and climb a bit down from that ivory tower.

I agree totally at: cats, unless really breedable, should be neutered. If stray, catched, neutered, and released again. Btw, we do have cats.

Edit: breadable is something different than breedable.

6 Likes

Yes there are lots of places on the planet with shitty living conditions where cats and dogs are breadable. Dogs are preferred though … more meat, you know. :slight_smile:

1 Like

OK, I read you, how do you name it in proper English when a animal is in especially good shape, or looks, or not that common, that you want young from them? (Including cats with less meat than dogs) :wink:

I’m not a native speaker but my guess is: breedable

1 Like

Thanks, sounds indeed correct.

1 Like