Kleptocracy excited by news of pro-Trump candidate's felony theft charges

He knows nothing. NOTHING!

1 Like

Long ago (ca. 1970-ish) I encountered carnival people. When the carny was in town, all retailers watched carefully. Carnies of low pay (and low morals) shoplifted. I saw one gal become pregnant with a frozen turkey at an Alpha Beta grocery. Her coat pockets filled, too.

Does Stella have a history as a carny?

Not yet. But at the rate she’s going…

1 Like
4 Likes

They listen to certain talk shows and TV networks long enough to believe that liberals are a bunch of “sensitive” complainers and wimps that at the same time are the biggest threat to the country.
Even my parents have the mind worms now. I’m not sure there is much that can be done about it because it’s not a rational choice for them. It’s an emotionally driven movement based on perceived change in status of working class white Christians. The propaganda machine is driven by self-interest of talk show hosts who hawk a new ghost-written book every few months. And unscrupulous politicians use all of the chaos to their advantage.

2 Likes

That needed another level of meta.

2 Likes

This is a variation on “anyone but Hillary”: they are so fearful and hateful of Omar that they will elect an actual criminal in the same way hatred for Hillary has been promoted for decades so naturally they vote for Trump, an incompetent lying childish boob.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I’m wondering if this will make her look too “small time”? Surely she should have leveraged a buy out of Target using Russian Narco-currency and then emptied the pension fund in to her off shore account in Lemuria if she wanted to be taken seriously.

I found this odd about the report, “She is charged with the thefts under her former surname, which the Guardian agreed not to report because she said it could endanger her safety.”? Has Danielle Stella had cosmetic surgery so that her assailant (who I hope did time for their attack) won’t recognise her face when it is plastered all over the news media?

3 Likes

Your name looks so judgemental next to that video :smiley:
stella

2 Likes

Indeed.

Not every gamer owns an XBox. Not every gambler plays the poker machines.

You insult children and boobs.

No. I chose my words carefully in this case. Corporations are the bogey man, ultimately there are individuals hiding behind curtain pulling the strings. If there were no such legal construct as a corporation, they’d manipulate the system to their benefit in other ways.

Money and power; those that seek it above all else work against society in what can only be described as antisocial behavior. It is acceptable to seek personal success and and improvement in one’s position in life, but there must be balance. Throughout history there has been a small number of people ready to sacrifice others in order to achieve their goals, and for whatever reason our society accept and promotes these aggressive individuals to the highest echelons of our society.

We can amend to reverse the Citizens United ruling. Yet there will still be the power seeking taking every advantage they can to twist and distort democracy to serve a different master than We The People.

1 Like

That number seems high, even, unless you include those willing to wear KKK hoods and/or swastika arm bands. When asked, they say, “We’re just here for the tax cuts.”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.