Kyle Rittenhouse boasts that he will attend Texas A&M University — but the school says nope

Interesting. When I went to A&M, Blinn was a common route of entry to A&M for people who failed to gain admission straight out of high school. It was also where some A&M students took certain core classes in the summer that they were having trouble passing at A&M.

7 Likes

Makes sense. I’ve been making unfounded assumptions here.

9 Likes

Imagine being a frosh, opening the door to your dorm room and seeing this guy as your new roommate.

8 Likes

That’s okay, you’re still much smarter than an Aggie.

I’m Texan by birth, so…

Joking April Fools GIF by Katelyn Tarver

9 Likes

When I walked into my dorm my first day at A&M, my roommate had already moved in. The first thing I noticed was the javalina head mounted on the wall, which was also wearing sunglasses. That roommate and Rittenhouse would probably have gotten along just fine.

11 Likes

I read nursing school somewhere, I think? Which would also be horrifying.

4 Likes

Well, the state doesn’t exactly have the best history…

3 Likes

I imagine many a MAGAt would think he’d won the lottery.

8 Likes

How dare you, a random Internet commentor, recognize you were wrong and apologize. Do you not know how the Internet works? Good day, sir!

9 Likes

I didn’t know Blinn had a competitive murder team!

2 Likes

Sure, that too. He’s going to become a pilot nurse.

dude whatever GIF by Shock Top

8 Likes

At his age there are no consequences for talking out his ass and having a new story every day

7 Likes

Eww. Snake on a plane, indeed.

6 Likes

I live in Kenosha and work in northern Illinois (and have a few favored restaurants in Antioch.) I’m not so much interested in where or why he leaves the area as the fact that he does. The farther away, the better.

6 Likes

I walked my statement back several posts later when people pointed out how certain community colleges have a fast track to transferring to some notable colleges.

5 Likes

Start Up Motivation GIF by SVU

4 Likes

Oh, I wasn’t even considering it from that angle, I was just happy with the thought that he might go far, far away.

7 Likes

A learning opportunity for me too. Never thought of community college that way

til today i learned GIF by Justin

Texas really has enough fascists. Don’t want

7 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.