Kyle Rittenhouse evading civil suit, say lawyers

They should whip out the bloodhounds… have 'em sniff a rag that smells like a sniveling whining cowardly piece of useless shit… then let loose the dogs. They’ll find him.

5 Likes

He’s already been served according to the judge. Now its a matter of his lawyers answering the complaint. If he defaults, so be it. Sheriffs can seize assets and garnish income.

10 Likes

Thank you; I did not know that!

1 Like

So, no punch-worthy moue as he shimmies up a tree while dogs snap at his heals then?

3 Likes

By bringing up the past of the victims you are admitting it was murder. Killing people you don’t like and calling it self defense. The judge was a corrupt piece of shit for even letting that into evidence.

11 Likes

Rittenhouse would have to be a psychic to know the criminal record of one of his victims. But if he were a psychic, then he would have gone there knowing how it would turn out and still gone, which makes it premeditated.

11 Likes

When right wing derps bring up the victims’ past they are telling us they just wanted those people dead. That “self defense” was an excuse even they don’t believe.

12 Likes

The reason they couldn’t just serve the lawyers is they claimed to be not authorized to accept service.

Kyle’s lawyers were acting like unprofessional dillholes. Technically they didn’t have to accept service but it is usually a professional courtesy to do so when someone already has counsel.

9 Likes

Where in Nevada? I want to be able to avoid him and his friends.

4 Likes

he’s been seen and photographed in the Reno/Sparks/Carson City area several times.

5 Likes

Rats, that’s where I am, sigh . . .

2 Likes

me too! it’s awful.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.