Kyle Rittenhouse found not guilty of killing two unarmed people

And this fucking smug defense attorney on TV right now trying to drum up sympathy for Rittenhouse. What a fucking piece of work.

12 Likes

Fucking hell. Aside from the verdict being a green light, all these congressional internship offers and other frills are going to inspire copycats.

25 Likes

As long as they are white people shooting up leftist rallies. Don’t expect the same for a Black guy shooting up a MAGA rally.

30 Likes

Or even white people shooting up the MAGAts, either.

This isn’t a green light for white people, this is a green light for reich wing racists.

33 Likes

Madison Cawthorn offers Kyle Rittenhouse “an internship,”

Why the hell did I even get a LinkedIn account?

5 Likes

And that is the goddam truth

19 Likes

fuck this country

7 Likes

Defense attorney on the murdered Rosenbaum, “I don’t want to speak ill of the dead”, before saying insulting things about him. Seriously, fuck this guy.

26 Likes

More commentary:

29 Likes

Angry Ron Swanson GIF

32 Likes

He’s not just the American Horst Wessel but the American Lei Feng, a model citizen and patriotic hero who everyone should emulate.

https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1461786269869088774
https://twitter.com/SethAbramson/status/1461786824175759364

17 Likes

He may well need to carry a weapon for his own safety now.

2 Likes

From what I understand, it is all about owning the Glibs.

4 Likes

all the militia types are giddy, saying they now have precedent for “how to deal with rioters” going forward.

NOW is definitely the winter of our discontent.

[EDIT]: shit, the Ahmaud Aubery case still needs to come in. i may have spoken too soon. things can still get more enraging and worse.

25 Likes

Exactly this. The weird gun nuts who fantasize about killing people they don’t like for the most part keep their shit together until they feel the law is on their side.

Well. They feel that way a lot more today.

18 Likes

Folks - I know you are all angry at this travesty and so am I. But please keep in mind that wishing violence upon another is against the community guidelines and will get your post flagged.

Let’s keep things informative and vent our frustrations here, but without posts expressing a desire for violent retribution.

34 Likes
22 Likes

Also armed people who stand in the way of a shooter. One of the people he shot was armed and tried to stop him, after all. Although he wasn’t willing to shoot Rittenhouse, so maybe the “bad guys” are those unwilling to take human lives… (certainly, with “stand your ground” killings, just being the survivor tends to make up most of the legal justification). But seriously we can’t ignore the political/racial dimensions. There’s Michael Forest Reinoehl, who claimed self-defense in a shooting of a Trump supporter, was immediately targeted by right-wingers who shot at his house… and got gunned down in the street by law enforcement who didn’t even pause to identify themselves or give him a chance to surrender (or respond at all, really).

Let’s face it, the definition really is, “good guys” = “white conservatives.” Which is why all these cases amount to open season on left-wing protesters.

34 Likes

paradoxically giving legitimate legal defense of self defense to anyone who kills him.

4 Likes

Testifying:

1 Like