Lady at walk-in clinic demands to see a white doctor

Toward the end, I just wanted to punch that Nazi so hard…

Fer fuck’s sake, people!

4 Likes

“What kind of horrible country do I live in?”

The kind where whiny, privileged racists walk around ranting and being offended by anything not like them.

15 Likes

The challenge here is to remember that in all likelihood she has a terrible, broken life and is scared and confused and bitter about being scared and confused and broken.

8 Likes

Oh awesome. It’s not just muricans that are assholes.

Just to be clear. I wasn’t mishearing her she did say “I don’t want my kid to be seen by someone with brown teeth”??? Was that some kind of slang or something. Or was she referencing the doctor had bad dental hygiene.

Imagine if the lady ticketed for a car door slamming shut on her kid had refused to let the cop break the car window because he was not white!

1 Like

The comments of the other people in the waiting room back you up. They all want this pathetic bigot out of earshot and aren’t shy about letting her know.

For all that morons like this have been emboldened to share their racism in the past year, there are a lot more people who have become emboldened to call them out (and record them for posterity) instead of sitting by silently.

10 Likes

“What’s the closest thing you have to a white doctor?”

Hmm…For doctors on-duty today we have an Ethnic Albanian, a Kazakh, plus a Gujarati and an Iranian (both potentially descended from the wonderful Indo-Aryan peoples). Are any of them OK for your precious snowflake?

7 Likes

Duh, everybody knows white doctors have a better record at performing lobotomies.

4 Likes

Canada. Even our racists are polite.

Also, I wonder if her child’s “chest pains” are physical manifestations of anxiety of having to be in public with her…?

27 Likes

It really has developed into a unifying theory of existence, It’s Obama’s Fault All the Way Down

6 Likes

3 Likes

And I always thought it was Quantum Fluctuations During The Planck Epoch All The Way Down. I was clearly mistaking.

2 Likes

Is this rant the result of a broken life or is the broken life the result of her being a completely shitty person?

1 Like

Is this white enough for you, ma’am?

3 Likes

My thoughts exactly. The racism, while very upsetting, is secondary to the shitty parenting in this video.

2 Likes

How about this nice white doctor?

8 Likes

I was thinking this friendly fellow:

Also - free clinic. Walk - beggers can’t be choosers. Only the wealthy can be racists and get good medical treatment. Oops, walkin, not free. Still, you take what they have on staff.

Although this reminds me of a Louis CK bit where he talks about his racists tendencies, and he said something like, “When I see an Indian doctor, I am like, ‘Oh, good! Great!’”

6 Likes

That guy’s amateur hour compared to Shipman.

Take a look at the video. Does it look like she is having a nice time?
Imagine going through your life like that. How many horrible situations she must get herself into.
Her behaviour is appalling but also self-destructive. Symptoms of a deeply unhappy person, I’d say.

1 Like

Yeah, but my guy is more friendly. If we are looking for “worst” white doctor, I vote for:

3 Likes