Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 3)

There’s no perfect solution- SC has a very low latine population - but it’s a vast improvement over Iowa. And all the time spent talking about the that much more conservative, less representative population that comes with a caucus.

13 Likes

And @Mindysan33:

Scared Halloween GIF by Jin

10 Likes

Honestly, I had hoped GA would be higher up the list, as we’re even more diverse…

12 Likes

But who does Joe owe for saving his primary campaign?

You dance with the gal who brung you.

Edit:

Though going to Georgia first would help him in the general.

12 Likes

True… but he also owes GA for giving him his ultimate victory

We seem to be running up against Raffensperger on moving the primary up at all…

12 Likes

True. But he never would have made it to the general without:

β€œBiden made a point to credit the congressman with injecting his campaign with a huge jolt at his post-vote event: β€œMy buddy Jim Clyburn β€” you brought me back!””

11 Likes

Joe Biden Reaction GIF by Election 2020

10 Likes
14 Likes

Can’t wait to see footage of one of the Fox & Friends hosts using a puke bucket live on air

16 Likes

So close to epiphany. So close…

13 Likes
12 Likes

They are complaining because they have to opposed ANYTHING a Democrat does.

19 Likes
24 Likes

Incoming…

8 Likes
14 Likes

Shocked, SHOCKED to learn that the attacks on our power infrastructure were carried out by exactly the kind of right-wing terrorists that many of us suspected even when federal, state and local authorities were insisting it was too early to speculate about such a thing.

23 Likes

As if the whole ongoing Bundy family criminal activity wasn’t some kind of massive, klieg-lit [connotation intended] indicator.

16 Likes

It’s scary how fast the politics are changing. I am coming up on my 2 year anniversary of coming out and back then it seemed that everything was moving in a positive direction, if slowly. Now I’m coming close to writing off ever visiting the US again.

18 Likes

From the headline: β€œNeo-Nazi and girlfriend”

Said girlfriend (from the linked article):

She reportedly left a statement that contained references to Hitler, the Unabomber, a Norwegian mass shooter, and claimed that she would β€œsacrifice everything for my people,” according to a criminal complaint reviewed by the Post.

How is she not a neo-Nazi too?

24 Likes
15 Likes