Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 3)

7rr4a3

But their cash always looks like rich old white guys.

8 Likes

Swarms of old people! Sounds serious.

9 Likes

The β€œmoms” are mostly White guys, though the grassroots β€œmoms” are White guys who live in their parents’ basement.

10 Likes
9 Likes
2 Likes

Paley Center No GIF by The Paley Center for Media

13 Likes
3 Likes

Red states wants things to be a Perfect Blue

3 Likes

Evidently, everyone is leaving California because murder is illegal there.

6 Likes

Sounds like the FBI should deploy some undercover agents to see if Muskrats on Twitter will solicit murder-for-hire across state lines.

10 Likes

This is a bit in the weeds but a good summary of the shit show that has been the special sessions.
A vindictive part of me is quite glad the legislature gets to suffer through the very high temps we’ve had this June. I doubt it will change their minds on climate change, but at least they are suffering.
Meanwhile the governor is alienating legislature members left and right.

12 Likes
6 Likes

FOX’s ota stations are starting feel the heat as a new battleground opens up

It’s important to remember that the conservative programming offerings are a drop in the bucket compared to their terrestrial tv biz. This Reddit comment breaks down how deep in shit they might be in if the activists succeed by pointing out their sunday morning news shows that are shown over the air.

9 Likes

Hate mongers attempting to use Threads be like

How-I-play-street-fighter

5 Likes
4 Likes
5 Likes

Surely, surely sarcastic, yes? Please?

1 Like

β€œAs Republicans, we can, I, we see this as honoring the legacy of Martin Luther King in terms of having a caucus here,” Kaufmann said

tenor (2)

6 Likes

I suspect that California does allow non-compete clauses, but insists that there’s compensation in return.

Also, since Musk is currently breaking most the severance package agreements, it’s kind of moot.

6 Likes

Nope. Noncompetes have no legal validity in California. They are simply unenforceable, period.

5 Likes