Late Stage GOP Fascists Events 🖕🏾🍊🤡 (Part 3)

Can they point out the passage in the US Constitution that condemns Marxism and specifically protects library organizations from them?

11 Likes

Kid Rock may have shown his contempt for Bud Light when he shot up cases of it in April, but the singer is still selling the beer at his bar in Nashville.

“Despite the online bravado, and talk of a boycott, Bud Light was available when CNN stopped in recently. It is not clear if the ban had been lifted or if there ever had been one to begin with,” said CNN’s Ryan Young in a segment that aired on Tuesday morning.

CNN’s report echoes what some Twitter users have been saying since June.

6 Likes
3 Likes

But there’s no way for me to even verify if this is a real license

As someone who worked dispatch for a few months for the Travis County Sheriff’s Office – YES THERE FUCKING IS, YOU IDIOT!

12 Likes

12 Likes

Please keep the tardigrades out of your bullshit. They just want to be left alone.

3 Likes
4 Likes

Slowly I turned… step-by-step… (ahem)

4 Likes

(Yahoo reprint)

13 Likes

eta: I have no idea if it’s currently possible to get into Twitter to verify that post, so I didn’t bother.

5 Likes

“Americans and Jews”?

Fuck right off.

9 Likes

Jonathan S. Tobin, editor-in-chief of JNS (Jewish News Syndicate), that they’re quoting, later altered it to “Americans including Jews”. :man_shrugging: Weird.

https://archive.is/k80Rh#selection-1173.0-1173.66

11 Likes

I know certified users get twice as many characters per post but what does that translate to in goosesteps?

12 Likes

13 Likes

I appreciate the archive link. I’d not heard of JNS, but it seems very suspect. Like a front for evangelical christian pro-israel (in the end-times way) conservatives.

More to the point- it isn’t the Hitler quote that made the SPLC designate them a hate group. It was all the other fascist and bitogtted shit they did. Same with calling them Nazi supporters. They affiliate with and lean on actual neo-nazi groups in their stochastic terrorism and district board meeting intimidation and disruption. They support neo-nazis. Meh. Sorry, I’m sure you know and understand this.

The entire article stinks of an apology piece for them. “Moms for liberty aren’t outright targeting Jews, so they can’t be antisemitic.” They aren’t yet (that I know of) and the groups they purposely link with definitely are. The leopards will eat this guy’s face.

8 Likes
6 Likes
6 Likes

“Hello fellow Jew-persons…”

8 Likes
2 Likes

Well, i’m sure it was an accident or misunderstanding it’s not like he has an known anger iss…

4 Likes