Late Stage GOP Fascists Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก (Part 3)

7 Likes
10 Likes
3 Likes

I wasnโ€™t able to dig into the details of who participated in this poll. Focusing on political party affiliation didnโ€™t make parsing โ€œMen Are In Troubleโ€ in that headline any easier. Still, we can find plenty of time to shift the focus back to them after resolving the issues theyโ€™ve created for the rest of us, right? Lemme just put that on the priority listโ€ฆ

take a number waiting GIF

13 Likes

I wish theyโ€™d stop calling it โ€œculture warsโ€. Itโ€™s the Republican War on Culture.

9 Likes

Charlie Kirk - the head of the conservative Turning Points USA (TPUSA) - briefly attended- but did not graduate or get a certificate from community college.

Though both his parents were professionals with degrees.

3 Likes

the โ€œculture warsโ€ is becoming one of my most hated phrases. war on culture, like you say itโ€™s better. or maybe just fascism.

( itโ€™s not partisanship either. itโ€™s republican intransigence )

12 Likes

โ€œThree weeks ago, if we wouldโ€™ve said that Joy Reid, and Michelle Obama, and Sheila Jackson Lee, and Ketanji Brown Jackson were affirmative action picks, we wouldโ€™ve been called the racist,โ€ Kirk said Thursday on his talk show.

Well, partly true, but the affirmative action stand, of course, has nothing to do with it. You get called racists because you are racists. Itโ€™s realy that simple. No need to dress it up or qualify it in any way. I mean,

Meanwhile, Kirkโ€™s nationwide organization of student Republicans, Turning Point USA, has revealed itself as a bastion for racists and extremists. A former national field director named Crystal Clanton, for instance, once texted a colleague: โ€œI HATE BLACK PEOPLE. Like fuck them all.โ€

Yeah, not like, subtle or anything like that.

16 Likes

What a world we live in that Piers Morgan isnโ€™t the biggest asshole in any room with him in it.

Shocking how often it happens, and he really is an asshole.

11 Likes
2 Likes

Idaho conservatives: โ€˜Religion is being attacked by the state and we must do all we can to stop itโ€™

Also Idaho conservatives: bans students from wearing the rosary to school

3 Likes

In economics- thatโ€™s called the Greater Asshole Theory. You can still make money being an asshole if you can find a worse asshole to exploit.

8 Likes

TIL!

Thank you!

8 Likes

I just made it up. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

6 Likes

No takie backsies! Itโ€™s canon now!

My covert campaign to have it published begins now!
ETA
In something with an isbn, Issa, or doi.
ETA
ISSN, anyone remember them?

8 Likes

In another, better, fully-automated luxury space communism timeline, that would be my international social security number; which is all I would need to draw my UBI with no hassle wherever I am, and entitles me to free education at any seat of learning I choose. Also one (1) free 2 week holiday at the moon base pleasure resort and spa per year, dammit.

7 Likes

In my version of fully automated luxury communism you donโ€™t need a number to access food, accommodation, education, or culture because you are a person and it is yours already.

ETA
Moonbase holidays would be limited to those who really need them though.

9 Likes

They all go to the moon base spa and recuperation centre on the other side. Nobody needs to go to the moon base pleasure resort and spa (in fact the spa part is pretty small and mostly deserted), but itโ€™s hella fun.

5 Likes

As a Californian, itโ€™s enough that this frightens me. Imagine being a Floridian:

6 Likes

Thatโ€™s certainly one way to get gen y & zโ€™s attention

In the ad, a man reaches for a condom after a spicy makeout sesh with a woman, but an old man grabs it first. The couple freaks out, and the older man tells them, โ€œIโ€™m your Republican congressman. Now that weโ€™re in charge, weโ€™re banning birth control.โ€ The woman insists itโ€™s โ€œour decision, not yoursโ€ and demands he โ€œget outโ€โ€”yet, the congressman responds that he โ€œwon the last election. Iโ€™m not going anywhere. Iโ€™m just gonna watch and make sure you donโ€™t do anything illegal.โ€ The ad ends with the words โ€œKeep Republicans out of your bedroom. Vote no on Aug. 8,โ€ displayed on the screen.

8 Likes