Late Stage GOP Fascists Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก (Part 3)

4 Likes
1 Like
2 Likes

[Kevin] Slack, a politics professor at the conservative Hillsdale College in Michigan,

Talk about False Slack!

eta:
The whole โ€œred Caesarโ€ is baloney that theyโ€™re feeding the mob. What the oligarchs that these people work for want is a useful puppet.

5 Likes
5 Likes
9 Likes
7 Likes

New College of Floridaโ€™s Vice President of Communications Ryan Terry says he was fired after just two months on the job.

from that article:

โ€œThe experience at the school says something entirely different. It really is an attack on academic freedom and attack on higher education,โ€ he said. โ€œIt feels like if you donโ€™t believe what the administration believes wholeheartedly and the administrationโ€™s vision, if you differ in any way, then youโ€™re not welcome."

When asked how he would respond to critics who might view him as a disgruntled former employee, Terry responded, โ€œI was hired because I was seen as an expert in my field,โ€ he said.

well played, sir.

7 Likes

Sinclair stations aired a sponsored segment featuring a white nationalist who supports killing journalists

1 Like
3 Likes

ICYMI, this Steve Scalise:

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/local/gray-matters/article/She-took-a-bullet-for-a-Republican-Does-her-life-11233871.php

He voted against her marriage. But she took a bullet for him.

Next time an LGBT vote comes up, will Rep. Steve Scalise remember?

Andrew Edmonson for the Houston Chronicle

June 20, 2017
Updated: June 20, 2017 5:10 p.m.

The June 14 shooting at Eugene Simpson Stadium Park, in Alexandria, Va., where members of a congressional baseball team regularly practice, left several injured, including House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.)โ€ฆ

The June 14 shooting at Eugene Simpson Stadium Park, in Alexandria, Va., where members of a congressional baseball team regularly practice, left several injured, including House Majority Whip Steve Scalise (R-La.).AL DRAGO/STF

Last week, the nation cheered Crystal Griner, the courageous Capitol Police officer who, with her professional partner patrolman David Bailey, helped to save the life of Representative Steve Scalise in the horrific shooting in suburban Virginia.

Griner literally took a bullet for Scalise. According to CBS News, Griner and Bailey โ€œrushedโ€ the shooter" despite their own wounds.

this guy:

yes this is still that same guy:

2 Likes
8 Likes
4 Likes

People who spend a lot of time being against fascismโ€”like, say, antifa โ€” know how to spell โ€œfascist.โ€

waiting for that and the obvious tells that the sign was painted and then hung up on the fence to result in charges of filing a false police report.

yup, iโ€™m sure that will happen any second now. :confused:

7 Likes
3 Likes

I hate that there really is no good option here. Whoever wins this, I suspect, will make us look back at McCarthy and say โ€œWas he really that bad?โ€ Just another one of those โ€œjust when you think it canโ€™t get worseโ€ฆโ€ kind of moments. I hate this timeline.

9 Likes

I hear you.
I am not loving this Hobsonโ€™s Choice.

I am not loving the Republicansโ€™ heedless gallop in The Cruelty Is the Pointโ„ข race to the bottom.

4 Likes

Hobsonโ€™s Choice leading to Buckleyโ€™s Chance.

3 Likes

Iโ€™m trying to figure out what that was for Dems.

Maybe with that vote, it was between things maybe going slightly better with McCarthy if they supported him, versus letting Republicans make themselves look even worse than they already did by not supporting him. :thinking:

3 Likes
3 Likes