Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 3)

I guess it’s possible that section was poorly written. All it would have taken is a specific line item dedicated to enforcement. Then it’s budgetary.

8 Likes
19 Likes

Liked for relevant timely info, but holy cow that was a tough read.

1 Like

18 Likes

Both of my (Indiana) Senators, to the surprise of no one.

10 Likes

Developing news:

https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/08/politics/mar-a-lago-search-warrant-fbi-donald-trump/index.html

Currently:

The FBI executed a search warrant today at Donald Trump’s Mar-a-Lago resort in Palm Beach, Florida, the former President confirms to CNN.

16 Likes

Today is a very bad day for the right wing

29 Likes

X Files, Mulder and Scully Cheers Beers

He’s always shitting himself. He should wear depends.

23 Likes

Tucker Carlson is β€œshitting himself” over the possibility that texts between him and far-right conspiracy loon Alex Jones will leak

Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

12 Likes

Oh, hello Karma. I’ve missed you

26 Likes

The wife of conservative radio host Alex Jones told Insider on Tuesday that she was β€œunaware” her husband sent a nude photo of her to former Donald Trump adviser Roger Stone.

17 Likes

In addition to Jones’ legal troubles, Wulff-Jones is involved in a pending criminal case related to her arrest last Christmas Eve on charges of assaulting a family member and resisting arrest.

I guess that answers the question β€œwhat kind of person would marry Alex Jones after all the horrible things he did?”

8 Likes
7 Likes

But a very good one for humanity!

Happy Amy Poehler GIF by Disney

16 Likes

β€œIn a lawsuit filed Sunday, Zappier alleges that her duties for Project Veritas extended to a particularly debauched boat party for Young Republicans. After buying hundreds of dollars worth of alcohol for the party, Zappier alleges, she was left frantically purchasing cleaning supplies when attendees β€œdefecated on the floor.”

That’s not what they mean by poop deck.

18 Likes

poop on my deck, you swim home. (after you clean it off with your face)
to address the actual post, though: a yacht party full of drunk β€œyoung republicans” seems sus, in the way of - you know - β€œgrooming?”

18 Likes

Destroy the engines & radio. Tow it 200 miles out & leave them with 1 days worth of food and some machetes.

17 Likes

All I can think of is this…

11 Likes

goddamn genius. i like the way you think.
wanna crew with me? our flag means death, really.
cats are fukkin scary, ya know.

15 Likes

I’m taking my Coast Guard Basic Course this week. Maybe next time I’m in Key West I can give someone a day off. :grinning:

19 Likes