Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 3)

12 Likes

I guess this is part of the reason why most Trumps grow up to be sociopathic monsters.

14 Likes

10 Likes
13 Likes

how about murder charges brought against every single repugnican for every woman who dies from ectopic pregnancy, septic miscarriage or botched, unsanctioned abortion, because that is happening and that is on them. THAT is murder.
abortion is not.

21 Likes
18 Likes

I know it’s not right to take joy in the fact that another person’s marriage has completely fallen apart but maybe just this once…

β€œIrretrievably broken” is an apt descriptor of that woman if I ever heard one.

16 Likes

Right-schmight;

May her every waking and sleeping moment be filled with just as much misery and suffering as she has caused to Others in the world, and then some threefold; until the end of her hateful days.

20 Likes

Exception to the rule.

11 Likes

18 Likes
13 Likes

Brian Kemp does an awesome ad for Stacey Abrams.

24 Likes

I want to vote for her even more now!

21 Likes

We had a manager do that (minus the entourage) when someone asked what happened to the raises we were supposed to receive.

4 Likes

It boggles the mind that someone thought presenting Stacy Abrams as the democratically elected leader of a futuristic Utopian society was going to come across as some kind of sick burn.

23 Likes

The upshot angle makes me wonder if the original is aimed at white voters who fear being β€œlorded over” by β€œuppity” black leaders.

11 Likes

One tweet suggested that they darkened her skin tone (because they always do that shit), but I haven’t checked against ST:D shots.

11 Likes

Heck, I would vote for her for President of the United Federation of Planets, now!

21 Likes

I don’t remember that at all, and am having a very hard time figuring out the use case scenario where the question, β€œyou want a bag for that?” is answered with a yes in this situation. There’s clearly nothing else in the bag. He’s not even holding the bag. :woman_shrugging:t2:

8 Likes

So, so fragile

19 Likes