Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 4)

To be fair, real Christianity DOES take the side of victims, underdogs, etc.

17 Likes

This guy is dead inside.

12 Likes

https://www.joemygod.com/2024/08/pastor-who-says-dems-are-bringing-another-sodom-and-gomorrah-gets-busted-in-sex-trafficking-sting/

12 Likes

season 9 episode 6 GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

12 Likes

12 Likes

projector GIF

Every damn time.

12 Likes
9 Likes

I thought the first line of that story was telling (emphasis mine):

Another North Texas pastor is facing charges for allegedly behaving badly away from the pulpit.

14 Likes

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/08/11/ron-desantis-political-future-00172482

Ron DeSantis still wants to be president. And he won’t let JD Vance stand in his way.

Even after the Florida governor’s presidential campaign crashed and burned, those close to the governor expect him to mount another bid for the White House. The Ohio senator’s elevation as former President Donald Trump’s running mate complicates DeSantis’ political future, should the GOP ticket win in November and Vance inherits the support of the Trump wing of the GOP.

DeSantis could face an uphill battle if he wants to run against Vance, several prominent Republicans said. The two have fairly similar biographies: Vance is 40 β€” nearly six years younger than the Florida governor β€” and also has a law degree from an Ivy League school, served in the military and has a photogenic wife and three young kids. The difference would be the platform: In 2028, Vance could be vice president, while DeSantis would be two years out of office.

But allies of the governor say he is undeterred. β€œJD Vance being vice president does not change Ron DeSantis’ calculus for 2028 one way or the other,” said a Republican consultant and DeSantis supporter who was granted anonymity to speak freely.

7 Likes

ron desantis…

Season 1 Episode 13 GIF by Friends

13 Likes
19 Likes

I guess we just haven’t figured out which billionaire is paying bribes to Gorsuch. Keep up the good work investigative journalists. I look forward to reading your Gorsuch corruption articles.

11 Likes
15 Likes

from

A war with Iran has been on the right-wing to-do list since McCain was still around. He actively supported a hardline with Iran… Israel has actively handed the right wing in this country one of their most fond wishes…

15 Likes

The full text is in the article, for those who read better than hear.

14 Likes

and don’t you want a ferociously independent judge and a jury of your peers to make those decisions? Isn’t that you’re right as an American.

He has a fundamental misunderstanding of what β€œindependent judiciary” means. It is not one that has been bought.

12 Likes
10 Likes

And apparently, some people are already giving Belle crap because she isn’t her husband:

14 Likes

She answered admirably, with a similar β€œy’all are just clueless” that Beau was known for. I think she is doing a bang-up job, myself.

15 Likes
6 Likes