Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 4)

Usha Vance is getting in on the gaslighting.

12 Likes

β€œAnd whatever you think of my husband, do not instruct the FBI to dig up the yards of all the places we lived!”

11 Likes

That Project 2025, that Tromp completely disowned, and the Heritage Institute said that they shut down and fired the guy?

You know, they might have been lying about that! :astonished:

13 Likes

But Trump has disavowed Project 2025, they said. He made them fire the director, they said. He’s FINALLY acting presidential, they said!!!

14 Likes

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/08/05/jenna-ellis-arizona/

β€œThe attorney general has agreed to drop nine felony charges against Ellis in exchange for her full cooperation with the investigation into the GOP plan to try to deliver Arizona’s 11 electoral votes to Trump instead of the rightful winner, Biden.”

Cue more shoe polish sweat from Rudy Giuliani.

12 Likes

and for the love of god, please don’t look under the couch cushions

11 Likes

Why haven’t any pranksters pretended to be his constituents and smuggled a blacklight into his Senate office?
:popcorn:

9 Likes
15 Likes

Those guys are worse than cockroaches.

6 Likes
15 Likes

Far worse than cockroaches, cockroaches have a solid place in the food chain.

7 Likes
22 Likes

Common Sense Monkey GIF by Travis

16 Likes

I have spent literally decades in the vaccine wars, but this latest iteration is the worst. The Gish generation I could at least sort of hold discussions with, and cite facts. These guys have it almost as a religion, an undebatable article of faith. I hate it with a passion, but I confess to being broken down by it to the point that I rarely argue with parents who refuse vaccination anymore. It’s bad, and getting worse. Maybe if they lose spectacularly this fall, they will withdraw from general society a bit. But I fear what happens to the kids in that circumstance. Just cannot see anything good on the horizon.

19 Likes

Blankets is a wonderful, beautiful book. Oryx and Crake is fucking awesome. I haven’t read the others but if I was Sarah J Maas I’d be pissed - and fucking proud to be on this blacklist.

And I have to just leave it at that because I am so furious and I do want to be banned for another 1000 years

10 Likes
11 Likes

I’m glad he’s not naive about it. So what are you going to do about it, Joe? This is your job to prevent it.

14 Likes

Interesting list.

Forever was a key book in my YAhood. It’s the only book from prior to 2003 on this list.

5 Likes

It was unclear from the brief clip whether Biden meant that Republicans send operatives to challenge the counting of votes or that they intimidate election workers, or both.

Slowpoke! It means that Trump-supporting election officials at various levels might refuse to certify results, stalling the process. (They should know they’ll go to jail for that, but the Jan 6th crowd should have known that too.)

7 Likes
12 Likes