Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 4)

Maybe Shooped? What news event or whatever involving Vance is this gag (heh heh) supposed to be referencing?

9 Likes
9 Likes

At first I thought this cannot be real. But if it isn’t, multiple people are doing a really good job shooping over a dozen photos. Then I realized it probably doesn’t matter if it is real. They are so weird this is believable

https://www.joemygod.com/2024/08/cultists-brandish-fake-vance-semen-samples-at-rally/

11 Likes

It’s even worse than I originally thought, which was they’re going all in with the couchfucking joke (β€œWeird”).

Nope. They are mocking couples who cannot conceive.

women clinics GIF

16 Likes

Wouldn’t orange tops be better than blue?

Trump Vance 2024 Urine Trouble

8 Likes

This is going here because there isn’t a No Shit Sherlock thread

14 Likes

Gee, I wonder if wanting to roll back the 19th amendment might have something to do with that?

10 Likes

ProPublica’s reporting on this particular cell

11 Likes
6 Likes

without watching the video… I’m just gonna say because they tend to lack creativity and are lazy. :woman_shrugging: And they probably prefer quick and easy gratification rather than seeing art as an integral part of life, as a pursuit worth doing for itself, rather than for whatever material rewards it can bring.

13 Likes

Agreed 100%, but I think you’re missing one thing, although it does follow from everything you said.

They’re too cheap to pay artists.

10 Likes

Yep, though I’d say greedy instead of cheap.

7 Likes

Sure… that too… But I do think that is because they don’t see the making of art as β€œreal” labor…

9 Likes

Although certain leaders of the GOP don’t want to pay any laborers.

10 Likes

They at least pretend like they respect some kinds of labor… I mean, it’s all bullshit, but they act like they do… They don’t really pretend with art or other kinds of intellectual labor.

7 Likes

This video is 1000x the duration that β– β– β– β– β–  thought about it before deciding to re-xit

3 Likes

But it’s not a YT short?

3 Likes

That and AI is a tool to make fake things look real, if not past first glance. And passing off fake things as real to people who don’t look into them has kind of been the entire point of the right wing since at least trickle down economics.

(For the record, the video is just posing rather than answering the question.)

10 Likes
14 Likes

Bye GIF by MOODMAN

13 Likes