Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 4)

@ Alex Jones:

11 Likes

No one even remembers that there was a Republican Convention now. It’s been erased from the timeline.

12 Likes

[Some Latino Voters Support Trump’s Mass Deportation Plans, to a Point - The New York Times (nytimes.com)]

https://www.nytimes.com/2024/07/16/us/politics/trump-latino-voters-deportation.html

10 Likes

MultiQuislingal.

12 Likes

If it never happened, maybe Drump can walk back his VP pick?

9 Likes

No backsies!

12 Likes

Was it Tromp or Vance who got his lip grazed by a bullet shard? :thinking:

11 Likes

and what was with that fucking couch onstage?
i can’t remember…

10 Likes

β€œThis new decree blows the lid off the establishment’s agenda, letting freedom-loving folks bypass the usual bureaucratic nonsense like language tests or history exams,”

Yes, bureaucratic nonsense. You would never expect immigrants to your country to know the language, right?

The Russian government is about to compile a list of countries poisoning minds with these twisted ideals, and the Foreign Ministry is gearing up to issue visas to true patriots as soon as September!

No better way to show you’re a true American patriot than to move to Russia at Putin’s mercy!

8 Likes

Does the other side of that door slam shut in Kursk? :thinking:

4 Likes

11 Likes

JD Vance Quietly Scored an $8 Million Deal for β€˜Hillbilly Elegy’ Follow-Up as WME Straddles Both Sides of Political Divide (EXCLUSIVE)

7 Likes
16 Likes

Obviously, the party trying to enforce discipline by violence. Very typically fascist. Like this is a surprise, maybe?

15 Likes

Not a surprise to me. I have no doubt that fear of violentretribution is one reason that so many journalists don’t say what’s obviously true about the thuggish, flailing, addled, confused and otherwise horrific Republican nominee.

11 Likes

There have been reports of congresscritters expressing the same worry if they cross the Flatulent Fuehrer. I guess inspiring fear for yourself and your family is one way to gain loyalty. Not a good one, but it worked for the Mob until it didn’t.

9 Likes

You know if I was a suspicious man, I’d think maybe Putin is shopping for fresh fodder to feed into the Special Military Operation meat-grinder.

5 Likes

Talking about conservatives loving those around 7 minutes in or halfway through the video

4 Likes

Huh. That’s not going to help MAGA’s long-term demographics. :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

Why not? Is nicotine itself bad for one’s health?

I know smoking and chewing tobacco are, of course, but that’s for reasons unrelated to nicotine itself. Which is bad in those cases because it makes it so hard to stop hurting yourself with those other things in tabbacky.

4 Likes