Late Stage GOP Fascists Events 🖕🏾🍊🤡 (Part 4)

There’s always theater productions.

6 Likes

apocalypse now horror GIF by Maudit

8 Likes

And it depends on them all being there and voting in the same direction.

6 Likes

a discussion of this book

2 Likes

Shut up Jared.

8 Likes

“If you ask me about the work that that we did in the White House, for my critics, what I say is point to a single decision we made that wasn’t in the interest of America,” Kushner said.

Pointing out just one? That’s hard!

https://trashpanda-x.github.io/darklantern/#Jared%20Kushner

3 Likes

Is it really worth my while to pay any attention at all anymore to any of those awful people?

cameron diaz thinking GIF

4 Likes

The grift that keeps on going.

go fuck yourself middle finger GIF

4 Likes

A Florida school is in hot water for asking parents to sign permission slips for their children to listen to a reading from a Black author.

3 Likes
8 Likes

reminds me of all the headlines like this :confused:

politeness seems to be way overvalued. and it feels like it can allow things like racism to thrive. where (white) people don’t want to challenge racist comments or actions because they prioritize “getting along” over “making waves”

we need a better social model i think

4 Likes

Well, “getting along” with certain sorts of people, anyway…

5 Likes

mood GIF

Johnson is a fucking fascist, however he presents himself. he can fuck right off…

8 Likes
1 Like

What he should “begin in earnest” to do is deal with the string of motions to vacate the chair that Democrats should introduce until he loses one or until the term ends.

5 Likes

Now all they have to do is impeach one more person to get even with those stinkin’ Democrats, right?
/s

1 Like
1 Like

The GOP Senator making noise about needing an immediate meeting with the Secretary of State this morning, even though he has one tomorrow morning?

It’s about this:

GOP warning of ‘national security threat’ is about Russia wanting nuclear weapon in space: Sources

Hey - how do all you Putin suckers feel about him now?

Tucker? Tucker?

9 Likes

I’ve got a neat solution to that conundrum - point out a single decision that by implication also covers hundreds, probably even thousands, of decisions not made in the interest of America.

Giving Jared a position in the administration.

2 Likes