Late Stage GOP Fascists Events 🖕🏾🍊🤡 (Part 4)

When Robert F. Kennedy’s grandson Max volunteered with Jared Kushner’s COVID-19 task force, he likened the Trump Administration’s pandemic response to “a family office meets organized crime, melded with ‘Lord of the Flies.’ ”

And he would know!

6 Likes

they’re probably going to tell biden he needs to support the take over of ukraine, because otherwise putin will get mad and do bad stufftm

( i had been thinking of adding a /s, but gop “leaders” have been reported as saying the only reason they support ■■■■■ is because they’re scared of his supporters’ threats. so… )

2 Likes

Fine, cause he’s gonna nuke all us woke sheep, and make jesus come back faster… /s

Weakness of strength, they shout!!! /s

9 Likes
5 Likes

I look forward to them firing an employee who is a civil war reanactor or stage actor.

10 Likes
10 Likes

Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

8 Likes

Watching the snowflakes melt down is fun, man!

14 Likes

It’s pretty funny how badly all these folks get bent out of joint over a confident woman.

11 Likes
5 Likes

No wonder the right wing was having a massive panic attack yesterday about an “national security” emergency :rofl:

5 Likes

homer simpson trombone GIF

6 Likes
7 Likes

I’ve never been to an Aldi.

You have to pay for carts?

4 Likes

Yeah, they’re not all THAT ubiquitous.

You put in a quarter, and to get it back, you have to return the cart.

I hate Fucker Tarlson, but this shot at him misses by a bit.

7 Likes

Agreed.

Who carries quarters anymore?

3 Likes

Lots of Americans haven’t been to an Aldi’s but the whole “coin deposit that you get back when you return the cart” thing used to be very commonplace for airport luggage carts too, so it’s weird that anyone who traveled by air regularly would be mystified by it.

Of course Carlson totally misses the point behind the system when he implies the idea is to stop homeless people from taking carts to haul their stuff around in. A quarter (or ten rubles) isn’t that big of an investment for anyone who wants to walk off with a cart, even for a homeless person. The idea behind the system is to incentivize shoppers to return their carts instead of leaving them around the parking lot, thus saving the supermarket the cost of hiring a full-time shopping cart attendant.

14 Likes

Plus Aldi employees have joked that making sure to bring a quarter is a good IQ test for being able to shop the store

8 Likes

Me either. They didn’t used to be in town and there’s plenty of other options much closer. Some I can walk to.

6 Likes
9 Likes