Late Stage GOP Fascists Events 🖕🏾🍊🤡 (Part 4)

10 Likes

Somehow I doubt there will be much questioning about why he declined to prosecute, and more about things that he’s not qualified for.

Rather political even for a Trump-appointee.

5 Likes

“Wait, who gets hurt by this?”
“No one. Federal money feeds the kids.”
“But if no one gets hurt, what’s the point?”

12 Likes

It took me an embarrasingly long time to figure out the system when I lived in Germany. That said, any opportunity to dunk on Carlson is a good one. He’s a grown-ass man and should be able to figure it out with his super-brain.

9 Likes

The news that more of Gaetz’s dirty laundry might make its way to the public by way of the ethics probe adds fuel to reports that Gaetz’s work to ouster former Speaker Kevin McCarthy, who he blamed for “reviving” the investigation, was intended as revenge. Gaetz began a campaign of attacks against McCarthy that included calls for an ethics investigation into the speaker, and ended with McCarthy losing his position.

Gaetz’s spokesperson told ABC News: “Rep. Gaetz has no knowledge of these activities by Mr. Greenberg and was not involved in them. Rep. Gaetz has never paid for sex. Rep. Gaetz does not know anything about the woman you’re referencing, though he takes thousands of selfies each year.”

They weren’t asking him about “selfies.”

14 Likes

Also, what kind of narcissist thinks it’s normal to take “thousands of selfies each year?”

10 Likes

That’s “Honorable Narcissist from Florida” to you, buddy! /s

13 Likes

“So it’s free, but there’s an incentive to return it, not just bring it to your homeless encampment!”

GO FUCK YOURSELF

The first time I ever went to Aldi I was confused, but only because the person I was with saw a woman pushing her empty cart back to the entrance and said to me “Give that lady a quarter” and I was like “Why the fuck would I do that?” Lol. But I was not IN FUCKING RUSSIA LICKING AN ENEMY DICTATOR’S ASSHOLE

Is Tuck still there? Can he please stay there? I know there’s an actual journalist who would like to trade places.

6 Likes

Everybody who shops at Aldi!

Actual conversation in my car: “Give that man some change!” “I don’t have any change!” “You have a quarter right here!” “No! That’s my Aldi quarter! Give him a dollar!”

12 Likes

An Aldi opened up nearby recently and I haven’t made it over yet, although I’m very much looking forward to it. I think this whole conversation has saved me some confusion/frustration. Thanks, all!

8 Likes

hey kid, if you want to eat: get a dang job already. why are we creating a culture of love and support dependency here!?

/s :sob:

11 Likes

Apparently, they’re too busy getting pregnant and having abortions, according to the fascists Republicans.

9 Likes

FTFY.

11 Likes
13 Likes
10 Likes

His trial is scheduled to start on April 15th. So right about now he probably ought to try to kick the can down the road again. I wonder if any Texas residents would have standing to file an amicus brief opposing any delay he proposes. “We deserve an AG who doesn’t have a felony indictment hanging over his head like the Sword of Damocles to distract him from his duties.”

Could others indicted for securities fraud in Texas move to delay their trial for an equal amount of time as it’s been since Paxton was indicted?

9 Likes

17 Likes
10 Likes

He said that he intentionally did not learn where his daughter had moved in order to help protect her, and now only sees her on occasion.

In case “somebody stuck a gun to my head… I didn’t want to know,” he said.

“This is very hard for me to say,” he added later, noting that he has only seen his daughter on 13 occasions since she had to move.

18 Likes
15 Likes