Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 4)

Is there a β€œreport an AG” portal?

8 Likes

17 Likes

Lying The Princess Bride GIF by Disney+

I should add, just to be clear. The scientific evidence is clear, and very solid, that almost all of what he posted is bullshit. DepoProvera has been shown to cause weight gain. The rest of that? Utter horse hockey. I don’t know what β€œscience” he is reading, but i could very easily guess.

17 Likes

Texas conservatives test how far they can extend abortion and gender-transition restrictions beyond state lines

Recent state and local legal maneuvers signal that Texas’ conservative movement could be wading into a complicated constitutional morass the country hasn’t dealt with since before the Civil War.

14 Likes
14 Likes
8 Likes

alleged Nazis

Are there other groups in the habit of marching with swastika flags? Brave fucking journalist right there.

15 Likes

Fugitive Trans Act incoming. Inreal how far we have fallen in such a short time. I would say, get out if you can but they seem hell-bent on pursuing trans people all over the country.

brian yoon middle finger GIF by Yevbel

11 Likes
12 Likes

Not in Germany, where Aldi is from (and where pretty much every supermarket does this. The only reason you associate it with Aldi specifically is because they brought the German way of shopping to the US).
We all carry plastic or metal chips given away as promotions by pretty much every company that serve the same purpose.

12 Likes

You’ve all been chipped?

Mark of the beast! :wink:

11 Likes
10 Likes

And wood!

78b340ad-196e-44d1-bfe2-6dda15d6d064_text

17 Likes

I’ve got a trolley token on my keychain that Spouse gave me after she took a trip to Wales, with a fake-cloissone Draig Goch on one side and a trolley icon embossed on the other.

By no coincidence, it’s exactly the same size as a pound coin. But I imagine given the ubiquity of the trolley-coin model in Europe that tokens are equally ubiquitous (and thus make great, if mostly useless stateside (*), souvenirs).

How do German trolley tokens compare in size to a 1-euro coin?

(* I’ve checked, and the trolley locks in the US don’t accept pound-coin-sized tokens, sadly.)

5 Likes

So many possible responses to that gif, but I’m keeping my mouth shut.

10 Likes

They are, surprisingly, the same size.
A lot of trolleys also accept either 50 ct or €2 coins.

unnamed (1)

5 Likes
19 Likes
12 Likes

(yeah yeah I know a reso is not a law but still, the very idea…)

14 Likes

And the Senate promptly shut it down. Everyone sees what these asshats are doing.

2 Likes