Late Stage GOP Fascists Events 🖕🏾🍊🤡 (Part 4)

i got a paywall, but here’s a different version of the same article and the resolution ( it’s a proposed amendment to az hcr 2055 )

Whereas… the state has the full and complete authority to change the manner of the presidential election at any time and can take back the power to change its manner…

Whereas, Colorado and Maine have removed a republican candidate from the ballot and are unlawfully taking away the people’s voice…

Therefore … change the manner of the presidential election by appointing the eleven presidential electors [ and hand count ballots, no early voting, require citizenship verification ]

while the idea mentioned in the article that it’s “not (yet) a law” is supposed to be comforting, it sure sounds a lot like representative jones believes a new law isn’t even necessary.

5 Likes

I don’t think the articles of impeachment have been formally presented to the Senate yet. It’s pretty much DOA, but they will have to hold a trial and a vote.

7 Likes

Is it just me or do you guys think it’s hilarious that Brand is starting to look like Charles Manson

russell wtf

7 Likes
9 Likes
6 Likes

Seth Meyers What GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

14 Likes

I got to use the facepalm emoji…

Sarcastic Season 9 GIF by The Office

18 Likes

“He didn’t understand lack of civility. He didn’t understand attacking another person. I mean, he did it, but he didn’t understand – well, much of anything really.”

19 Likes

Really, though, old Patty should ask whether or not him kicking off his campaign in 80 at Philadelphia MS was “civil”? Or if his reaction to the AIDS crisis was “civil”? Old Daddy was a raging asshole, Patty. I think she’s getting high off her own supply if she thinks Daddy was oh so civil.

14 Likes

Both of the truckers plan on boycotting, but they spoke to 10 more! :rofl:

Please proceed dumbasses.

11 Likes

It’s probably the same 10 truckers who went down to the border. I love that they think they represent all truck drivers.

Kenan Thompson Awww GIF by Saturday Night Live

13 Likes

Are they naïve enough to think that someone else wont be assigned any freight they refuse?

What is this stunt supposed to do, aside from getting a small number of dumbasses on the unemployment line?

14 Likes

In another post, the trucker wrote, “my advice for New Yorkers is start stocking up … there’s millions of Truckers for Trump millions of us … leave Trump TF alone.”

Hm. Tough call.

8gdxmx

Or

w41bqiX

?

15 Likes

Happy Joel Mchale GIF by ABC Network

9 Likes
15 Likes

There are about 3.5 million truck drivers in the US. Total. Not all of them support Trump, I’m sure. Also, a lot of those work for employers who aren’t going to give them the option to participate in some boycott. Walmart truck drivers are Walmart employees. They’re not independent contractors. Let’s be generous and say there are a million truck drivers who could boycott if they so choose. How many of those won’t jump at the chance to swoop in and take a job away from one of the boycotters? Loving Trump is one thing, but it doesn’t pay the bills. This is just talk. I bet there aren’t a dozen truckers who actually boycott, and most of those probably never haul freight to NY anyway.

14 Likes

10 Likes

backpedal activate!

ETA:

21 Likes
8 Likes
12 Likes