Late Stage GOP Fascists Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก (Part 4)

They want an entire society of intersex people. If only they realized that.

11 Likes

Charlottesville asshole.

14 Likes

I havenโ€™t seen this one posted here yet. GOP really walking that line between merely illegal acts and outright treason:

11 Likes

It wouldnโ€™t surprise me if the Russians hire like minded US based ammosexuals to start shooting things up the closer we get to the election.

3 Likes
19 Likes

Well, that judge has certainly just declared which side heโ€™s on.

15 Likes

They did not see that in post? Come on.

8 Likes

Clearly they did Not See that comingโ€ฆ

7 Likes

It was funny watching him try and emphasize the joke. Clearly he was waiting all day to say it!

3 Likes

For fucks sake.

10 Likes

Apologists: It wasnโ€™t planned, it was spontaneouโ€”
TFG: Letโ€™s all go down to the Capitol and let them know what we want.
Apologists: Yes, but it wasnโ€™t like they were going there with anything nefarious in minโ€”
Footage of people with restraints and weapons in the building, ready to kidnap and or beat people with.
โ€ฆ
โ€ฆ
Apologists: yes, but they were there to save Democracy, not to hurt it.
Pobosiec: we totally meant to destroy Democracy and replace it with a totalitarian theocracyโ€ฆ
Apologists: yes, but itโ€™s not like theyโ€™ll do that if they win the next election
Pobosiec: โ€ฆ and weโ€™ll totally do that after the next election, and we wonโ€™t win it because itโ€™s already been stolen by the deep state, so it doesnโ€™t matter what the official results are, weโ€™re saying we won.

Thereโ€™s no five-dimensional conspiracy Xanatos Gambit thing going on: they are telling us in small words exactly what their plans are, and people keep pretending they didnโ€™t just say the quiet bits into a megaphone.

18 Likes

huh. good point judge.

must have something to do with one set of people trying to overthrow the government, and the other petitioning it to change. :confused:

11 Likes

Update:

Back in custody

19 Likes

Donโ€™t give them any ideas, for Peteโ€™s sake!

9 Likes

holy buried lede batman:

In their emergency application with the 9th Circuit, prosecutors noted that Rundo fled the U.S. the last time Judge Carney ordered his case dismissed in 2019 on First Amendment grounds. The 9th Circuit later reversed that decision, and the FBI was able to locate Rundo in Romania and secure his extradition in August of 2023.

the last time!?

homer simpson what GIF

14 Likes

โ€œI drink human blood now,โ€ Invictus replied. โ€œIโ€™m Catholic.โ€

Didโ€ฆdid he just deny the divinity of Jesus? Isnโ€™t that the Arian heresy?

5 Likes

It gives me some satisfaction that all these alt right assholes are moving to Romania only to find out that it is actually not like in the movies, but rather a modern EU country that will arrest and extradite you.

12 Likes
15 Likes

And it is not illegal to say this, right? 1st amendment? Itโ€™s OK to work toward the end of democracy? Or, within the rules, I mean?

Perhaps someone can say that, but is it still OK if the person wanting to end democracy is running, or backing people to run for democracy jobs? [Answering my own question: OK, I see here, from framing by Heather Cox Richardson, that there are choices in government. So, democracy or fascism, both potential choices.]

Iโ€™m being serious. How is this legal?

6 Likes

Because the system wannabe authoritarians want doesnโ€™t exist here. If they control enough positions of power, speaking out against the government is probably one of the first things they would outlaw. That they are making it very clear what they want should motivate the majority to make sure our government is protected from the vocal, anti-democratic minority.

11 Likes