Late Stage GOP Fascists Events 🖕🏾🍊🤡 (Part 4)

Yes, but this isn’t a typical stock with values ties to any kind of traditional fundamentals, so Saudis (or whoever) deciding that that’s the moment that they want to pay inflated prices for shares is one of many possible market reactions. Share prices tend to drop when more shares are being sold than what investors want to buy at the current price. But if those guys bought as many shares as he was selling (and made it clear to the market that they planned to do so) there’s no fundamental reason why the share price would go down.

3 Likes

You know, I keep hearing about those, but I’m starting to think that it’s just another urban myth.

8 Likes
15 Likes

Old men legislate at clouds.

1 Like

Not surprised at all going by history

5 Likes

A heads up about the relaunch of LIFE magazine. Not 100% confirmation about a conservative slant because of a well known distancing between the brothers because how the Trump admin is seen inside of Karlie’s social circles going by wedding drama from a few years back but it’s still worth noting. If it’s as neutral as everyone is hoping, there might be some fallout and freak outs from the right

Entrepreneur and model Karlie Koss, together with her husband, billionaire investor Joshua Kushner, is bringing LIFE back to life, more than two decades after the more than century-old iconic photo magazine ceased regular publication.

Kloss and Kushner’s Bedford Media on Thursday announced a deal to bring LIFE Magazine back to print and digital distribution, as part of an agreement with Dotdash Meredith to relaunch LIFE as a publication on a regular cadence and vibrant media property. IAC formed Dotdash Meredith after the it bought Meredith was acquired by for $2.7 billion coming after Meredith had acquired Time Inc. (the previous owner of LIFE).

The deal for LIFE comes after Bedford Media acquired fashion publication i-D Magazine from the ailing Vice Media Group. Kushner is the founder of venture-capital firm Thrive Capital and younger brother of Jared Kushner, Donald Trump’s son-in-law and former White House adviser.

5 Likes

Seems doubtful with all those fascists involved or at least nearby.

Anyway, who reads magazines anymore? :confused:

By which I mean, very few people do.

5 Likes

Putting this here because Florida’s government is a GOP trifecta:

:face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

12 Likes

Good lord, just raise the fucking swastika over the statehouse and be done with it. I don’t know what it will take to flip this hellhole from the fascists, I will leave that to natives like @FloridaManJefe, but it needs to be done soonest. This is getting truly frightening.

13 Likes
11 Likes

They should change the title to AFTERLIFE magazine.

1 Like

Bravo! From that article;

Cruz has made a name for himself over the years as one of the most unlikable people ever, with former House speaker John Boehner previously saying, “I have Democrat friends and Republican friends. I get along with almost everyone, but I have never worked with a more miserable sob in my life.” Senator Lindsey Graham has also expressed a similar sentiment, saying, “If you killed Ted Cruz on the floor of the Senate, and the trial was in the Senate, nobody would convict you.”

7 Likes
12 Likes

“Can you tell us why you deserve to be removed from office? Because I gotta say, we’ve been at this for months and frankly we got bupkis.”

21 Likes

“ Michigan Rep. Says Buses At Airport Were Full of ‘Illegal Invaders’ But They Were Athletes”

10 Likes

Private citizens conducting US Foreign Policy is illegal.

9 Likes
6 Likes

That means that he’s done the math, and has a folder. For all that he’s owned himself, he’s like a Dollarstore Bat Man and probabl;y has a folder for everyone on his own side.

7 Likes
14 Likes

great person to have as a professor i’m sure :confused:

The enemies Action Idaho took on included Yenor’s own employer. In March 2022 [his] site published an article by Anna K Miller… praising a Title IX complaint [which] claimed a BSU scholarship encouraging women to enroll in so-called Stem courses was discriminatory against men.

The Stem scholarship was reportedly set up by a then student at BSU in response to a 31 October 2021 speech by Yenor in which he said career-oriented women were “more medicated, meddlesome and quarrelsome than women need to be”, and called universities “the citadels of our gynecocracy”.

[Yenor] only responded directly to one question… the remainder of the reply was personal abuse.

11 Likes