Late Stage GOP Fascists Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก (Part 4)

the majority of cops likely support attacks on LGBQT+ people.

12 Likes

The Office Yes GIF

9 Likes

A major shout-out to the photo editor(s) at The Guardian here:

9 Likes

The Log Quisling Republicans at Mar-a-Lago.

6 Likes

Also Yonatan Zungerโ€™s essay Tolerance is not a moral precept (first posted on Google+, back when it existed.)

9 Likes

i think thatโ€™s a good framing, and i really like this point:

A peace treaty is not a suicide pact.

thanks for sharing that link.

7 Likes

13 Likes

Thereโ€™s another *AGA group that hasnโ€™t gotten nearly as much attention as MAGA, but probably needs more, and thatโ€™s RAGA: the Republican Attorneys General Association. This is beyond disturbing

13 Likes

She thinks eclipses are evil because she confuses the Saros cycle with Soros.

10 Likes

I moved to OKC in 1999, just a few years after the bombing. The trauma was still all over the city back then. It probably still is today. I began my transition while I was living there, and my therapist, in addition to treating lots of trans people, also specialized in PTSD and treated a lot of the first responders from that bombing. The memorial and museum the city built afterwards is a pretty powerful experience. If you ever go to OKC, I recommend a visit. Just be prepared because itโ€™s pretty emotional.

12 Likes

So MTG is saying that a solar eclipse, a celestial event that astronomers can and do accurately predict centuries in advance, wouldnโ€™t be happening this week if Biden hadnโ€™t defeated Trump in 2020? Doesnโ€™t that imply that God/The Universe fated Trump to lose in 2020?

Also, if solar eclipses are so terrible then why did her god-king stare directly into one?

12 Likes

Only Christians should be in leadership.

12 Likes
12 Likes

They were in deep on January 6th.

https://trashpanda-x.github.io/darklantern/#Republican%20Attorneys%20General%20Association

8 Likes
14 Likes

They should appear and call him an idiot who doesnโ€™t understand advertising, free speech or economics.

10 Likes

Bad advertising driving out the good?

ts-ads-poop

(Iโ€™m sure they certainly said something when they recovered.)

10 Likes

Seems legit :roll_eyes:

12 Likes

Yep, thatโ€™s discussed in the podcast.

8 Likes

Anyone visiting Uvalde should visit the memorial there too. With tissues

Sad X Files GIF by The X-Files

8 Likes