Late Stage GOP Fascists Events 🖕🏾🍊🤡 (Part 4)

Elno still won’t love you, Andy.

4 Likes

15 Likes

Obviously. It’s labelled “Woman Health.” How much more legit can you get?

7 Likes

Unlike Oklahoma’s ban on red-flag laws — the first in the nation — Wyoming’s ban specifically says federal red-flag laws can’t be implemented or enforced by anyone. That includes the federal or state judiciary in Wyoming.

And lawmakers gave the ban teeth.

State agencies, political subdivisions or police departments that employ someone who “knowingly violates” the act and enforces a red-flag gun seizure against a resident are liable for damages “in a civil action before the district court in which county the red flag gun seizure was enforced.”

Each violation can cost up to $50,000.

:person_facepalming:

13 Likes

Sounds like a variant of the abortion laws turning enforcement over to civil lawsuits, to make it harder to challenge in court. I really hate this shit.

14 Likes

Trump is definitely calling him his envoy. My rage for Queer Kapo’s is unrelenting. This guy just doesn’t see that he’s the latest Ernst Rohm when push comes to shove.

8 Likes
13 Likes
10 Likes

I feel like we’ve experienced this before, when a state or states decide that federal law doesn’t apply to them because they value human life differently.

Thinking Think GIF by yvngswag

13 Likes
14 Likes

When you keep in mind that for fascists, “factual” and “unfair” are synonymous, this makes perfect sense.

16 Likes
12 Likes

So, the rape part wasn’t ‘merely’ a threat, it was a confession.

10 Likes

McCarthy calls Greene ‘serious legislator’ amid Johnson ouster threat

11 Likes

Tv Land What GIF by YoungerTV

8 Likes

This coming from the expert at being embarrassing

7 Likes
14 Likes

I think I have cracked the code. Prior to birth, embryos and feti are people, but afterward, children are the property of the parents. The government has a significant and direct interest in protecting people, but for property, the maintenance and disposal is up to the owners, and government has no say in it. Did I do that right?

15 Likes

In fact, I think you literally did. I think for an awful lot of “pro life” sorts, eliminating the to right to abortion is a way of asserting rights of ownership (in the specifically Roman sense that includes the right of destruction) over fetuses and women.

Since they’re denied actual ownership by law, they resort to metaphysics: as long as they get the sought-after control, they’re not fussy about the rationale.

7 Likes

Seth Meyers Dammit GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

9 Likes