Late Stage GOP Fascists Events 🖕🏾🍊🤡 (Part 4)

Their obsession with “people as property” really leaks through when they talk about giving rapists and their families a say over what happens with fetuses.

11 Likes

https://archive.ph/ajhWb

9 Likes
6 Likes

from

19 Likes
16 Likes

To quote a comedian I heard a few decades ago, the problem th’ gummint has starts when the “fetus” becomes a “feed us.”

10 Likes
12 Likes

A vast improvement.

13 Likes
14 Likes

And any cis woman who does not meet Random Enforcer’s standard of conventional femininity is going to catch hell as well. It’s (as always) not just about eliminating trans folks, it’s about harassing women out of public spaces. Which makes the lie about “protecting women” that much more infuriating.

15 Likes

A nonzero chance that a parallel if not similar trajectory is already in progress…

10 Likes

Jodie Foster Oscars GIF by The Academy Awards

And that will be doubly true of women of color, I’m guessing.

Well, see, they want to “protect” us by getting us back in the kitchen where we “belong”… /s

Despite their obvious Islamophobia, they certainly like this model of social control over women.

11 Likes

Self-appointed washroom monitor today, tomorrow the world!

Can jurors get in trouble for raucous laughter?

11 Likes
12 Likes

I guess all those Florida Sheriffs will just have to self-report their wrongdoing to their self-appointed review boards.

12 Likes

The property in Pawlet, Vermont, known as Slate Ridge, included multiple buildings and two firing ranges on land about the size of 30 football fields (12 hectares). In 2019, the town first issued a violation notice to Banyai for building structures on the property without town approval. Slate Ridge neighbors complained about the gunfire and what they said were threats and intimidation by Banyai and his supporters. Many neighbors said they were afraid to talk publicly because they feared for their safety.

7 Likes

Unpermitted structures, eh?
Your local building regulatory agency - we’re nice and reasonable people, but don’t mess with us.

9 Likes

True fact: there are no good Republicans.

11 Likes

One of the core things of being a Republican, along with all the bigotry:

“Because for me it’s not about him as much as it is having a Republican administration,”

7 Likes