Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 4)

The best people.

14 Likes

Face Palm No GIF

10 Likes

Including the corporate media twits who will welcome the β€œKill em all!” fascists on for interviews.

Now tell me, sir, don’t you think that calling for public executions runs the risk of actually COSTING your party a few votes, instead of gaining them?

8 Likes

13 Likes

If that’s not incitement, then our laws about incitement need to change.

15 Likes

Fascist says what?

8 Likes

Yep. It really is on brand for him. I bet that every night, Cotton bends his knees in prayer to his Sky Daddy that Tromp gets back in the White House.

9 Likes

That certainly sounds outside of the speech and debate clause protections. Clearly inciting illegal activity.

10 Likes

depends on the state of course :confused:

10 Likes
13 Likes
13 Likes

Comer: Criminal referrals in Biden probe could come β€˜within weeks’

β€œIt’s very clear that Joe Biden committed impeachable offenses,” he said, adding that he believes the president was β€œselling access” to foreign adversaries.

projector GIF

15 Likes

β€œWe already know it’s true, now if we could just find that pesky evidence. But you know what? Since it’s true, we really don’t need any evidence. Yeah! That’s the ticket!”

12 Likes

That didn’t take long. Watch the fascist heads explode!

K Pop Lol GIF by KINO

16 Likes

Senate Republican leader Mitch McConnell rose after the gavel came down to say members β€œset a very dangerous precedent here.”

That’s rich, coming from Mitch. I don’t understand how he doesn’t get spit on daily just walking around D.C.

12 Likes

You think he walks anywhere?

12 Likes

Jimmy Fallon Agree GIF

12 Likes

I picture him being carted around vertically on a dolly, like Hannibal Lecter in Silence of the Lambs.

Hannibal Lecter Halloween GIF by Storyful

13 Likes

Okay… that is one of the best uses of one of those hoverboards I’ve ever seen. Bravo.

11 Likes

I think at this point it might be more of a cryogenic chamber type thing they reanimate him from for votes and press events.

7 Likes