Late Stage GOP Fascists Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก (Part 4)

I was thinking of him salted and hanging inside an old wood barn for drying.

Dinners at the McConnell home are weird.

6 Likes

Jamie Raskin just roasted James Comer in hearings today. They were really going at each other at one point. Hereโ€™s the best part of it:

[Raskin] later declared: โ€œWhat is the crime that you want to impeach Joe Biden for and keep this nonsense going? Tell America right nowโ€ฆ We have spent tens of millions of dollars with you pursuing Joe Biden and you have not identified a single crime.โ€

Mr Comer replied: โ€œThat is not true, that is a lie. You are lyingโ€ฆ We havenโ€™t spent hardly anything.

โ€œOh, itโ€™s been free? Okayโ€ฆThen you know what we get what we pay for because you got nothing,โ€ Mr Raskin retorted.

Note that Raskin made two accusations there: that they have spent millions of dollars investigating Biden, and that they havenโ€™t identified a single crime. See which of those two accusations Comer took exception to?

19 Likes

I love Raskinโ€ฆ heโ€™s just so unafraid to call people out.

17 Likes

Nice to see Dems able and willing to rear up on their hind legs and fight back.

The cynical side of me remembers that chestnut about politics being the entertainment wing of the military industrial complex.

14 Likes

Sporkfoot wants to utilize Space Lasers along US borders:

9 Likes
17 Likes

Guess we know where that school stands on bullying.

17 Likes

This is not bullying, itโ€™s defending our patriarchal white Christian values through threats of violence, just like Christ taught us! (/SSSS)

Aparna Nancherla No GIF by bubly

11 Likes

This is right next to the State Capitol In Harrisburg. A supposedly somewhat liberal area.

6 Likes
10 Likes

Yep. These dipshits are only out for their own platform and to tear down what they canโ€™t eliminate via democratic means.

9 Likes
12 Likes
11 Likes
10 Likes
12 Likes

Thatโ€™s what I keep saying: it seems like the only โ€˜rightโ€™ Americans are willing to fight and even die for is the right to kill others without negative consequences to themselves.

10 Likes

tl;dr=

Far right U.S. evangelicals: โ€œFrozen embryos are [pre-born] people, with all the rights people have!โ€

Also far right U.S. evangelicals: โ€œGo Israel! Gaza = bad!โ€

12 Likes

Always good to read some A.R. Moxon. FTA, this gem:

In a story that combines fascist states and smoothy kings, Texas Lt. Governor Dan Patrick was the recent subject of a viral video in which he casually suggests that the only thing we have to do to end crime forever is to lock up the 15% of people nationwide who apparently do all the crime.

Huhโ€ฆ Really? lock up the people who do crime?
What sorts of crimes?
And what sorts of people?

18 Likes

Not an event per se, but good ammo to use in answer to those who claim that a reason to not erect more turbines is because they kill birds. (Also good ammo against those who let their cats go outside.)

12 Likes

Four orders of magnitude of a difference. A rounding error when compared to cat fatalities.

9 Likes