Late Stage GOP Fascists Events 🖕🏾🍊🤡 (Part 4)

But it’s “unnatural and cruel” to keep a cat inside, don’tcha know. :roll_eyes:

9 Likes

Surely my cat doesn’t kill birds. I mean I’ve never seen them do it!

10 Likes

My cat is currently unnaturally and cruelly napping on the chair across the room… we’re monsters!

8 Likes

Yes, but that’s partly because wind turbines just aren’t that plentiful. If we double the amount, then cats would only kill orders of magnitude more birds.

11 Likes
12 Likes

Guess we’re going to have to get rid of cars, as they’re 1,000 times more likely to kill birds than wind turbines.

12 Likes

It’s so easy to accuse these kind of people being loony toons but they made it way too easy

https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/21/us/oklahoma-double-murder-plot/

Accused of double murder: The grandmother, her boyfriend and the couple who hosted anti-government religious meetings

Tifany Machel Adams did not want her grandchildren to see more of their mother. The children’s mother, Veronica Butler, however, wanted more access to her kids than the court-ordered supervised Saturday visits she was allowed.

It was the latest flash point in a custody fight that had already gone on for five years.

These are some of the details investigators laid out in probable cause affidavits submitted as part of requests for warrants for the arrest of Adams, her boyfriend Tad Cullum and married couple Cole and Cora Twombly. Each has been charged with two counts of first-degree murder, two counts of kidnapping and a count of conspiracy to commit murder in connection with the killings of Butler, who had children with Adams’ son, and another woman, Jilian Kelley. This story uses the statements from the affidavits and other official statements to unravel how investigators say the murders happened.

Anvil as potential murder weapon

In February, Adams, her boyfriend and the couple traveled to Butler’s home near Hugoton, Kansas, intending to kill her, a witness told investigators.

They planned to throw an anvil through Butler’s windshield while she was driving, reasoning that it would look like an accident, as anvils regularly fall off work vehicles, the witness added.

But Butler did not leave her home.

8 Likes

8 Likes

Republican slams colleagues. “I SERVE WITH SOME SCUMBAGS They walk around with white hoods by day.”

Kudos to a Republican Rep.

13 Likes

19 Likes

Information dealers! Fact smugglers!!!

faint fainting GIF

14 Likes
10 Likes

Wow. I felt icky going to moms for liberty website to make sure none of the candidates for the local school board have pledged to them.
None of ours had. But two from the neighboring district have. I contacted the ppl I know in that area to warn them.
One of the parents on a group chat I’m part of didn’t know who moms for liberty are. I took the opportunity to educate her

16 Likes

Pity that the GOP Rep. tossed the “some of these folks voted against aid to Israel” part in there as part of the diatribe against the most racist wing of his party. The Republicans have a big problem with antisemitism, but there are perfectly reasonable reasons to oppose sending more weapons to Israel right now.

6 Likes

Yeah… but if it’s a republican voting against it, it has to be for the worst reasons.

5 Likes

Now, in 2024, Trump is back at it again. On top of his original Big Lie, Trump is now pushing a 2024 version for the upcoming election: that illegal immigrants will be voting in numbers by the millions, rendering any result other than a Trump victory yet another fraud upon the American people.

12 Likes

Makes sense that he’ll be claiming that, what with the especially vivid, ramped-up fear mongering these days about that hoary scapegoat, the “illegals.” I mean fucking hell, will that racist dead horse they beat every election season please die already!?

12 Likes

But who would believe that Trump couldn’t cheat better?

7 Likes

Apparently a SCIF is brainwashing now.

8 Likes

"And here’s the thing, Charlie, when you go into a [sensitive compartmented information facility (SCIF)], remember most congressmen are used to having two things with them that allow them to verify something if they’re being told a lie.

“Number one, they usually have their smartphone with them. And their staff,” he continued. "Those two things you are deprived of.

Because your staff and a bunch of internet randos are bound to be much better informed about the situation on the ground than the DoD folks sharing sensitive military intelligence.

“How am I supposed to know what to think without input from Qanon?”

12 Likes