Late Stage GOP Fascists Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก (Part 4)

This is the kind of person who shouldnโ€™t have access to the kind of information that needs a SCIF.
All you need to do to know what classified information has been shared with this dipshit is check his search history - Not that anyone could though, Iโ€™m sure something that technical is way beyond even state intelligence agencies.

10 Likes
6 Likes

Another case of RWNJ imaginations going wild

(Yahoo reprint)

6 Likes

Why are they so obsessed with furries? Itโ€™s not even a subculture I would especially associate with todayโ€™s teens

9 Likes

Because itโ€™s always the fear of the other

13 Likes

Uh Huh Yes GIF by CBC

10 Likes

As this isnโ€™t specifically a GOP situation, I put a link to that in the general assholes thread instead.

5 Likes

My sense of it is that they found out about the buckets with cat litter and other supplies that teachers are keeping in their classrooms in order to have a way for children to go to the bathroom when theyโ€™re locked in due to an active shooter situation (yes, this part is factual), and had to come up with a way to make it appear like something else that would make it look โ€˜wokeโ€™ instead.

16 Likes

Well, gee; if we didnโ€™t have to worry about shootings in schools, then maybe we wouldnโ€™t need to have such contingency plans in placeโ€ฆ

:rage:

10 Likes

And, to the best of my knowledge, that was only true in one district in Colorado. The same district where Columbine is. Gee, wonder why they would be more aware of the risk? But this fact was blown up to every damned school in the country. Because, of course, assholes gonna asshole.

12 Likes

I canโ€™t even

15 Likes
10 Likes
10 Likes

That liberal California ideology we keep hearing about.

9 Likes

Cat litter is a useful substance for managing spills, especially those involving involuntary expulsion of various fluids that can originate from inside children (or adults or pets).

So the presence of cat litter in schools should not bother anyone. Itโ€™s probably a lot cheaper than vermiculite or other substances usually found in chemistry labs for emergency spills.

8 Likes

17 Likes

Doing my home state proudโ€ฆ :angry:

14 Likes

Runners will not replace us?

Shit. I got nothing.

Assholes.

12 Likes

WTAF:

ETA: I also am in a similar โ€œnever thoughtโ€ position, given my own family members and their publicly-perceived ethnicities

12 Likes

I do not understand. How can they not know that they will be up against the wall as soon as the current โ€œenemyโ€ is liquidated? History is right there to see!

13 Likes