Late Stage GOP Fascists Events πŸ–•πŸΎπŸŠπŸ€‘ (Part 4)

All the hallmarks of an organized crime family.

9 Likes

I know Hollywood probably created a lot of unrealistic expectations but I kind of expected more loyalty and overall competence from an organized crime family. Yet another way the Trumps disappoint.

6 Likes

Project 2025: Mein Kampf if it were written in mission statements, bullet points, and Gantt charts.

9 Likes
14 Likes

Damn, CNBC sure knows how to do understatement…

5 Likes
11 Likes
18 Likes

That’s what I call some amicus bullshit!

10 Likes

JFC, what the fuck does this woman have to do for people to see that she’s OBVIOUSLY putting her whole god damn hand on the scale in Trump’s favor… FFS…

15 Likes
10 Likes

(LA Times reprint)

8 Likes

β€œWe have no affiliation with any Nazi anything, we’re just like everyone else, we look back at the Nazis and we consider that to be a horrible period of mankind,” Reaver said in a phone interview Tuesday.

After searching online, Reaver said, he found that there are β€œabout a thousand” cafes, sandwich shops and streets bearing the Adlerhorst name in Germany today.

Clearly his decision to use that name clearly didn’t come out of nowhere, and he doesn’t seem to have shared any plausible reason for choosing that name other than the Hitler connection. The company is based in Riverside, not in Germany or any German-speaking country. So yeah, I call bullshit.

7 Likes

You’re telling me small red towns are super judgmental? What a shock

11 Likes

Extreme heat waves like the one spreading across the Southwest right now are expected to become more common as the climate continues to warm ― something scientists say is directly linked to humans’ carbon output. But Trump appeared unfazed by that during his speech.

β€œOur country’s falling to pieces, and these guys ― all they want to do is spend money on the β€˜green new scam,’” Trump said at the rally, a reference to the Green New Deal, a Democrat-backed plan from 2019 to address climate change and shift to renewable energy resources.

14 Likes

Yeah, this kinda stupid, especially considering that Wolfsschanze would have been much more fitting.

Die Gans erwacht in fremdem Forst
Sie liegt in einem Adlerhorst.
Sie blickt sich um und sagt betroffen
β€œMein lieber Schwan, war ich besoffen!”

7 Likes

Another questioned, β€œWait, so they [have] been living under the illusion of inclusion, and then Idaho reminded them they [are] not white?”

This!! Again, how can not-cis-het-white-male people think β€œconservatives” (fascists) will welcome them. It boggles the mind!

12 Likes
6 Likes

I hit a paywall so…

10 Likes
10 Likes

β€œβ€œβ€˜War Room’ will be even better,” he added, β€œwhile I’m in prison.””

Shit dude; everything will be better when you’re in prison.

18 Likes