Late Stage GOP Fascists Events ๐Ÿ–•๐Ÿพ๐ŸŠ๐Ÿคก (Part 4)

How to destroy your business with one email.

Maybe the Sticker Mule guy should look at how the My Pillow Guy is doing these days

8 Likes

WaPo had the latter on the front page of yesterdayโ€™s Style section. I canโ€™t figure out why, as it had nothing to do with style, nor does Mike L. have any. But heโ€™s not the first Inner Circle figure theyโ€™ve featured there; I suspect itโ€™s an attempt to inure the readers.

2 Likes

Meet your next Secretary of Health and Human Services.

11 Likes

That also happens to be when Hogan was (more) famous, & when Trumpโ€™s book the book with Trumpโ€™s name on it was a bestseller. Iโ€™ll guess itโ€™s also the last time a significant portion of the MAGA demographic thought that they were Hot Shit. โ€œWeโ€™re going to make Anerica 1987 again!โ€* Now do Rambo, too.

*& I realize itโ€™s more like 1957, at best.

Any sign of Chachi this time?

4 Likes

looks like theyโ€™re really trying to connect with the youth voteโ€ฆ /s

5 Likes

The Missouri Supreme Court has cleared the way for the release of a Missouri woman whose murder conviction was overturned after she served 43 years in prison, but she still remained in custody as of Thursday evening.

Sandra Hemmeโ€™s lawyers say Republian Attorney General Andrew Baileyโ€™s Officeโ€™s is disregarding the ruling and is directing the Department of Corrections not to release Hemme, CBS affiliate KCTV reported.

13 Likes
16 Likes

from the article: the longest held wrongly convicted woman. and the person thought actually guilty was - surprise - a male police officer. now long since dead :confused:

9 Likes
22 Likes

Sorry Fake Cry GIF by Trevi Moran

16 Likes

Season 3 Friends Tv Show GIF by Friends

8 Likes

โ€œDeclares bankruptcyโ€? Itโ€™s funny how these anti-government types always believe in the power of the State when it can help get them out of a mess. Itโ€™s not quite โ€œprivatized gains, socialized lossesโ€, but itโ€™s certainly a close cousin.

23 Likes

Of course itโ€™s not like he has a record of paying his debts anyway.

9 Likes

Lil Yachty Oh Snap GIF by 2020 MTV Video Music Awards

6 Likes

God wanted him to have his guns confiscated by the bankruptcy court and sold to pay his debts.

11 Likes

Conservatives: โ€˜The liberals wouldnโ€™t even know what the american flag looks like because theyโ€™re so unpatrioticโ€™

Also conservatives:

https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/1e7ks61/rnc_displays_american_flag_with_70_stars/

19 Likes

Iโ€™m guessing it was made with AIโ€ฆ

14 Likes
5 Likes

Nothing wrong with that.
Exceptโ€ฆ
Do these people know whatโ€™s in store for them if T***p wins?

8 Likes

โ€œCourt martial, followed by immediate cessation of chocolate rations?โ€

3 Likes