Lauren Boebert goes ballistic, shouting at former Twitter employees: "Who the hell do you think you are!?" (video)

Originally published at: Lauren Boebert goes ballistic, shouting at former Twitter employees: "Who the hell do you think you are!?" (video) | Boing Boing

10 Likes

KongressKarenfest 2023-24!

Get your tickets now while they still last! You’'ll be there whether you want to or NOT!

43 Likes

Fascists do love yelling at people who have no choice about being in their presence.

By the way, if the “shadow ban” she’s whinging about actually happened it’s that the algorithm didn’t give Little Miss Thirsty’s post containing election misinformation the placement and attention she craved.

52 Likes

Oh how I wish one of them were in the position to respond “yes, and here’s how you violated the TOS…”

53 Likes

“It’s our company, we can do what we want. Are you opposed to free enterprise?”

76 Likes

she’s the joke.

23 Likes

“WHY ARE YOU KEEPING ME FROM BEING FAMOUS?!?!?”

Definitely looking after the well-being of the nation, thanks.

28 Likes

It’s a KongressKarenKavalcade.

21 Likes

Boeboe is a Kommie Karen Komplainer.

13 Likes

KongressKarenKoo-kooKangerooKourtKavalcade

16 Likes

“I’m sorry, have you been drinking?” [pantomimes tipping a flask]

27 Likes

Is this more snake eating snake performance art?

10 Likes

I think by recent norms, this means MTG needs to come out and proclaim those employees heroes.

20 Likes

She would probably be happier in the private sector. Except that her restaurant went bankrupt.

41 Likes

Sarah Huckabee Sanders: "The choice is no longer between right or left. The choice is between normal and crazy.”

Watching this video of Lauren Boebert has convinced me that Sanders is absolutely correct. 100%.

40 Likes

“It’s a joke”…

Come On Please GIF by NBA

19 Likes

Should be met with the statement that they are a private company and don’t owe her free advertising. The whole shadow ban complaint is so weird, oh you didn’t give me enough attention.

32 Likes

blink

3 Likes

The amount of self-control of everyone in the vicinity of Boobert, to avoid just doing this, all the time:

That’s what it comes down to, isn’t it? She’s pretending that they somehow censored her, which is obviously factually incorrect, but it’s the only thing she can say that doesn’t reveal how ridiculous she actually is in her complaint.

28 Likes

She seems tense. Maybe she should partake in some fine Colorado Tegridy Weed.

17 Likes