Lauren Boebert's overt antisemitism baffles Jewish Capitol visitors

There is only one coke clown for me:

8 Likes

Way to go Gretchen Weiners… :roll_eyes:

Mean Girls GIF by filmeditor

6 Likes

I wasn’t aware that being short of wit affected your vision.

You learn something new every day.

3 Likes

Stupid and evil. One of my least favorite combinations. If doused with Run Devil Run hoodoo oil she’d melt, like the wicked witch of the west.

9 Likes

Well, that and because they’re eager to hasten the end times. (Really)

13 Likes

“The darling of Colorado,” that piece of trash is no darling of CO. She received 58,678 votes. CO has a population of about 5,760,000. So 1% of our state voted for this scum.

17 Likes

Calling her the “darling of Colorado” is unkind even as a joke, particularly when Denver has a large Jewish community, including the Governor of Colorado.

10 Likes

Ah, yes, a “joke”. As one who has written comedy for actual audiences, I think I know a little about jokes. People are supposed to laugh. If they don’t, we say the joke fell flat. Or maybe that it wasn’t actually a joke.

7 Likes

She only finished her GED months before getting elected. Smart is not really her thing. She is good at baffling.

4 Likes

24 Likes

One of Ronald Reagan’s many original sins, although he was so bad at it that even George W. Bush managed to raise the bar a little

Barack Obama was the only president who actually had any talent as a comedian, which a few professionals noted at the time

10 Likes

“… the Aristocrats!”

9 Likes

Ho boy, if an elected official made that kind of “joke” here in Germany, you wouldn´t hear of them anymore, until their neighbours call the police because of the smell…

11 Likes

He didn’t say “I’m too short to see anyone’s yarmulkes”?

3 Likes

Ah shut yer pie hole, your family were demons all along and you know it.

5 Likes

My suspicion is that she thought they were Muslims.

3 Likes

Trump has given his blessing on disliking American Jews, since in his mind they demonstrate they don’t like Israel by not voting for him. It gives me some pleasure that his love affair with Netanyahu ended in tears when Netanyahu was the first to congratulate Biden on winning. I hope it causes them pain.

9 Likes

Well, yes. Because with the end times comes Jesus stomping people.

How about we stop connecting educational attainment with smarts. There are plenty of people walking around with phds who are not actually that smart, and tons of people with no HS education who are whip smart.

Boebert’s a vicious bigot and an authoritarian boot licker.

No. She’s an anti-semite, too. Bigots KNOW their targets.

17 Likes

Oh, GED Barbie, do you never tire of embarrassing yourself? No, no she doesn’t.

Though her “defense” does seem to be that she thought they were Muslims?

If we took her at her word (which I do not) that she didn’t see their yarmulkes and this didn’t realize they were Jewish then that would mean her comment was meant to target bearded-Muslim-lookin’-types.

Either way she’s a horrible bigot, and the fact that she’d try to defend herself by saying “I wasn’t trying to imply Jews were spies, I was implying Muslims are terrorists!” just underscores the depths of her bigotry.

10 Likes