Lauren Boebert's son called 911 accusing his father of "throwing me around" the house

But to get back on topic, DV is the “family values” these christofascists support. Her children are innocent victims of her husband’s abuse and her endorsement of it.

If they weren’t white and politically connected, CPS would have done something.

15 Likes

Domestic violence is atrocious, and it shouldnt ever happen to anyone, not even evil people.

12 Likes

i heard an ad on public radio today encouraging people to investment in farm land. we are so doomed. :confused:

3 Likes

Wil Wheaton, who in recent years has become an outspoken advocate on the issue of child abuse:

Every single one of us who survived abuse knows EXACTLY what happened, here.
Child Protective Services should have opened an investigation in December, to protect this child from his abusers, and they should open one, now.
And remember this: every. single. accusation. is. a. confession.

9 Likes

But we all know white, well-connected folks don’t get CPS referrals. Their kids are their property to be done with as they see fit.

Marc Maron Rage GIF by IFC

9 Likes

Incidentally, I really appreciate how much Wheaton has been talking about surviving abuse the way he has been. I know it’s hard to be so honest and vulnerable about things like that, but I know that the young gamers, trekkies, and nerds that look up to him and I think that kids who have suffered similar problems will be helped by him being so public about it.

11 Likes

bobo’s parents should have used contraception - her hubby’s too.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 5 days. New replies are no longer allowed.